Disappointed by the nerf

i've just got 2t16 and ready to play affliction but the agony and haunted nerf really nonplus me.then i'd go to get 4t16 then turn destruction(for the great nerf of aff and demonology).
    the nerf seems ridiculous to me because the single target dps of aff isn't that powerful like hunter and mage,the really powerful performance is its multi-target dps.So ghost crab should nerf the agony then buff the haunted,only this way seems logical to me.
    What's more,i've got a little to gripe about.
    Only by some perfect items can locks perform well in raid,such as the lei shen trinket.
    Nonetheless,mages are always called the beloved child of the Blizzard or the ghost crab.They've got a legendary item since 60 levels to 90 levels,which is called the love of father.

So what you want buff to affli because it's best dps spec at current tier? And why so much hate aginst mages when it has nothing to do with your first part of your post..?

Edit: Also you should notice that uvls got nerfed pretty hard for warlocks so atleast I'm not considering it as "perfect item" for warlocks.
    Last edited by Janir; 2013-10-09 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    So what you want buff to affli because it's best dps spec at current tier? And why so much hate aginst mages when it has nothing to do with your first part of your post..?

Edit: Also you should notice that uvls got nerfed pretty hard for warlocks so atleast I'm not considering it as "perfect item" for warlocks.
    before the 5.4 build,how can u say the uvls is not.

But you were talking about current tier and not last one? Ofc I know it was best in slot during T15

Affliction is still in very good shape after these nerfs.

Affliction it's still excellent in big part of fights, don't need to complain about any nerf and I feel glad about UVLS trinket, i just think they should nerf it to all classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkhudsucker View Post
    i've just got 2t16 and ready to play affliction but the agony and haunted nerf really nonplus me.then i'd go to get 4t16 then turn destruction(for the great nerf of aff and demonology).
    the nerf seems ridiculous to me because the single target dps of aff isn't that powerful like hunter and mage,the really powerful performance is its multi-target dps.So ghost crab should nerf the agony then buff the haunted,only this way seems logical to me.
    What's more,i've got a little to gripe about.
    Only by some perfect items can locks perform well in raid,such as the lei shen trinket.
    Nonetheless,mages are always called the beloved child of the Blizzard or the ghost crab.They've got a legendary item since 60 levels to 90 levels,which is called the love of father.
    Shut up with the ghostcrab shit. If you're really that fucked up over nerfs because you aren't overpowered despite being the best dps spec in the game, then you aren't looking for balance. You're looking to cheese your way to the top of the meters. Affliction still needs nerfed. The 15% agony and 5% nerf on haunts dot buff didn't do much at all.

And the lei shen trinket isn't even a part of afflictions dominance right now. Affliction scales insanely well, and Destro is right on it's heals. So keep being blind and biased. Doesn't change the fact that warlocks are going to get nerfed again. And it's deserved.

Locks have been flavor of the expac. You bitch about damage but forget that warlocks got a complete overhaul. Got THEY'RE OWN QUESTLINE. Got Green Fire. And have been the best dps class the entire expac.

Buff Demo, Nerf Affliction more.

The double dip demo nerf was too much.

Agreed, trinket was fine, nerf was called for, but the smack to imps was a stupid knee jerk reaction.

You're pretty silly if you think affliction needs buffs, it's still the best damage spec in the game, and i think it needs more nerfs.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Aff nerf was warranted, aff still ridiculously strong single / multi-target.

Deleted
    I am still do very well. Granted, I have been lucky with loot - Affliction becomes alot better when aquiring 2 pc Tier 16, BB (And Totem at lower gear lvls) and a weapon - You dps will explode

Affli is fine. Really. We were top DPS by a huge margin, now we are top DPS by a large margin. Deal with it
    But, yeah, it needs the two part to shine
    "Well...I think you don't get the concept of World First. It's not Method, it's NOT an obscure asian guild whose name can't be pronounced by the regular folks, it's blizzard !

Yeah, cuz they had an internal test team, and they beat Garrosh. So by your standart, they are the true first."

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affliction is fine.

Deleted
    The only issue I have with all the changes is that EVERYONE knew Aff/Demo would be overpowered all the way during the PTR cycle, but there were no nerfs then. I think changing things this much during progress is a very bad thing, and could have been avoided easily. It just feels so bad to become weaker for no apparent reason, when you should be getting gradually stronger by getting gear upgrades.