Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjinone View Post
    If people try to hard to stand out (face tattoos, face piercings and so on) I usually feel sorry for them that they have this inner need to do this.

As they need to work so hard to show people they are special I feel sorry for them.
    I know im special, I don't need to make myself look like a freak just to try and convince others of it.
    I very much agree with you. If you're truly comfortable with yourself you don't need all that stuff to feel special, just be yourself.

Anyway, as for the topic. No, I don't think a guy who shaves his head looks weird. In fact, I've even walked around like that for a few years, it looked quite good on me. Still, my new hairstyle seems to attract more women soooo... yeah.

I don't think piercings or tattoos look good on most people though. Minor stuff could still pass, but I've seen quite a few people who push it way too far. I would never want a piercing or tattoo myself, that's for sure. I prefer the natural look. And yes, sure a girl can have earrings, but I don't react very well to all that excessive stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It depends on the look really. Overly tattooed or overly pierced people kind of freak me out, but dome heads don't, it's fairly normal I think for men to shave their heads sometimes.
    Sounds about right, as long as it isn't overdone and the person in question looks fine with it, I have little problem with it. Now of course there are always some exceptions that either creep me out or make me giggle but that's about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as they don't have tattoos and piercings everywhere then I'm fine... But they have to be physically attractive to if ya know what I'm saying yo, in the hizzle dizzle, I make it drizzle.
    Hey everyone

Pay more attention to alternative looks than to "normal" ones, has meaning and personality (assuming the person is over 14 so isnt just going through a phase, but an actual choice) and the courage to do it, i appreciate that, its not the easy way out and will create a lot of trouble, as a male dyeing my hair was always shunned (and sexuality questioned, god knows why), and while i didnt get affected much by it, it was clear how reactions changed.

Being "normal" gives you average reactions from everyone, being "different" will tend to create extremes, some will stay away/laugh/shun, others will be attracted/interested, which was one of the things I liked about it, would let you know who the people are and where they stand, most efficient friend-triage system i know of

The pic on 4th post, it would likely have the same reaction as a "normal" person however, i dislike extreme body alteration but wouldnt judge the person, there is no sense in not doing what you want out of fear of what others might think.

Edit: on topic of attraction, similiar answer, would pay more attention to a different person but wouldnt hold her over an equally attractive "normal" girl, personality would decide, not if they have piercings.