LFR thok's tail trinket worth upgrading??

Is the LFR thok's tail trinket worth upgrading?? It doesn't seem to change the % gained only a slight buff to the str proc on a 115sec cd.

It will be a while before i get to thok on normal, but the flex one could drop any day. I think the valor could be better spent elsewhere.

Any thoughts?

The values displayed on the tooltip are rounded, the actual values are
    528 ilvl: 5.5462%
    536 ilvl: 5.9754

10+ Year Old Account
    given that you dont have much else to spend valor on.. and its super easy to valor cap, why not upgrade it? but, unless this is an alt and might not see any higher raids id prolly not waste VP on any LFR gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by thatfireguy View Post
    The values displayed on the tooltip are rounded, the actual values are
    528 ilvl: 5.5462%
    536 ilvl: 5.9754
    Are you sure? Because rounding would imply that both show 6% as you round up and not down.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Are you sure? Because rounding would imply that both show 6% as you round up and not down.
    And http://www.wowhead.com/item=105111 shows them both at 6%

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot to tell what trinkets you are currently using, but the answer is yes, unless you can realistically expect getting a flex/normal/heroic version later in the same reset.

I wish I had any version of it. Even if it drops today in normal, I will have to roll against a prot paladin and blood DK.

Im using a flex galakras trinket, and the lfr thok trinket, I only raid one night a week, so unless we extend lockouts I wont see normal thok. Although I do flex weekly as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yep.

http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2...inkets-in-5-4/

Quote Originally Posted by hugsofdeath View Post
    Im using a flex galakras trinket, and the lfr thok trinket, I only raid one night a week, so unless we extend lockouts I wont see normal thok. Although I do flex weekly as well.
    Then the answer is yes, upgrade it. There is a lot of loot from Thok, so it may be a while before you get it in flex. Besides, it's only 500vp.

I have the normal version, I used the 553 version to upgrade the heroic Ji-kun's tankking trinket and I gained like 2% haste it was freaking amazing, so I would assume the LFR version would be a decent upgrade

Also, I killed klaxxi on thursday... yet my armory says im 12/14 tf?
    Last edited by Burnick; 2013-10-12 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    I have the normal version, I used the 553 version to upgrade the heroic Ji-kun's tankking trinket and I gained like 2% haste it was freaking amazing, so I would assume the LFR version would be a decent upgrade

Also, I killed klaxxi on thursday... yet my armory says im 12/14 tf?
    We have a Garrosh kill and about half our raids armories (and thus wow progress too) say we have never killed klaxxi, buggy bug fights

Basically, since the rounding happens you might aswell go for it.