any changes like naming ghouls/warlock pets are all too late to be worth going back to
but anything and everything crossrealm
- - - Updated - - -
oh and the removal of dailies as WoW has ruined that for every other game as i refuse to do them now
1. No new race or class (we got tons of them... Demon hunter FTW!!!)
2. If it's comming a new class, pl0x geif demon hunter!!!
3. Remove of LFR, and don't do anything with flex.
4. Make end game content hard, not like cata or mop ( not brutal as cata were in the start, but not like the mop ones, raid should be hard.)
5. Class quest for all classes which are at the same lvl as brawler, it's not supposed to be achieved easily nor in grps (only cosmetic upgrade of the char ;*' `)
6. Offline lvls for veterans who got alot of chars at max lvl, these lvls are used on characters which are in 1-90 ( i just can't stand cata zones)
7. ILLIDAN I WANT U BACK XOXOXOXOX ( for real, can we have a BL xpack without him?)
8. some short of solution for over populated realms ( i don't want to transfer when people on low don't need too!!! )
9. Update all pre cata races.
Last edited by Rageadon the Huntard; 2013-10-13 at 07:01 PM.
A little bump, need MOAR ideas
- Burning Legion return
- Ogre's for Horde
- Furbolgs for Alliance
- Demon Hunter Hero class: Orcs, Belfs, Trolls, Forsaken, Nelfs, Humans, Draenie, Worgen
- Old God lead in raid for xpac After this one: ie Ruby Sanc
- MASSIVE character creation and barber shop overhaul: new hair style's, height/weight sliders, rp models (fel blood, highborne, amani , broken, etc) tattoo's, color wheels
- Warlock/DK pet name change
- Vendor/Battle pets: stag, abomination proper, chicken strider, kodo, clefthoof, elkk
- New Hunter Pets: Stags, hawkstrider, clefthoofs,
- New Class/Race combo's: Draenie druids, Nelf Shaman, Orc Paladin
- Tabard UI
- Vanity item UI or separate bag space
- mission item UI
- Emerald dream daily area and at least 1 dungeon for it
- - - Updated - - -
Argus and the Army of Light
Alleria and Turaylon return
More new Hunter Pets: Wyverns, and hippogryphs
Another area of the former draenor to quest on
The dev team is bigger than ever before.
I want to see them put that team to use.
What I want most of all is the biggest new continent EVER in WoW. A return of true multiple leveling paths (think Wrath), more random zones that have no practical purpose but are there to discover and explore. Dynamic events all over the place so you don't just sit in the same 3 hubs all day.
And most importantly....
Don't make the whole place a freaking military base.
You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.
Derinii - Wyrmrest Accord | <WIP>
- New models
- 2 new races
- 2 new classes
Revamped druid shapeshifts to be more like Udyr from LoL, so we get to see our gear and also because our models are outdated and boring.
I want a dragoon hero class, or any class for that matter. Also really want updated models for old toons.
Do not item squish, it will feel like a nerf.
I like big numbers.
More "irrelevent" questlines.
Not everything has to be tied to the zone or the overarching story. Sometimes it's nice to just help a random gnome build a robot just cos he wants a robot or whatever and it's got nothing to do with anything else.
Something else I'd add is looping stories back around. Theres no harm in wandering on back to felwood to do a quest every now and then. Theres so much in wow that is A) Awesome and B) not used for no real reason. I think it has to do with the fact that the devs are all (obviously) computer guys, and computer stuff gets thrown out every 12 months and completely changed. Altering everything all the time seems natural to them.
No need though, really. It's fine to go back to the old zones, if theres decent lore/gameplay reasons.]
Oh and the cat people from uldum. More please.
More exclusive shit for hardcore raiders. Having LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic raiders looking exactly the same only with a tag on their gear is stupid. Being able to obtain heroic titles/mounts when the instance has been nerfed into oblivion is also stupid. Keep things exclusive and rare, if you put the time and effort in, the rewards should be stuff that other people really want. I'm not asking for Vanilla/TBC style exclusiveness (which would be great but won't happen), I'm thinking more realm first titles, meta mounts, achievement titles such as Undying/Immortal. Early WotLK exclusive style shit for people that are good at the game.
Last edited by Vexxie; 2013-10-18 at 09:44 AM.
And then I read this.
I agree, lets have super duper hardcore stuff, preferably on locked, non crossrealm servers. "Asshat - Eu" and "Elitist Fuckcrumpet - US" are names I tentatively put forward for them.