Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    1. Weapons are visible when dual wielding fist weapons, instead of making you look like you're hitting mobs with bare fists.
    2. Legendary items can be transmogged into other things. (But not vice versa so not everyone will be running around with Blades of Azzinoth) My shiny cloak does not fit my transmog set at all, and hiding the cloak makes the set look stupid.
    3. Fourth talent spec for all classes <3
    4. Necromancer class. Caster that focuses on death magic and controlling hordes of skeletons and other undead to do their bidding.

-transmog heirlooms
    You can transmog looms, at least I could when I mogged mine. The effect will just be lost if you mail the loom. Was fun though when it didn't disappear when looms mogged to high end tier sets could be sent over to lvl 1 toon Was fixed double fast.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    you mean the one where they said that timeless island is the way of the future..?
    Wtf where did they say that? An island with free epics droping like cake and bosses you don't even kill is the future of wow?

Deleted
    To bring city raiding back -> The VoA style-openworld-bosses

-each leader of the Alliance/Horde should be a world boss, with an even that's triggered from the moment you enter it's city.
    -your faction will only have 5 minutes to defeat/defend the boss.

For example, if the horde raids stormwind, they have 5 minutes to kill the king and take the loot from the Alliance, however, if the Alliance succeed to defend their king, they will repel the horde and recieve their loot, for each tier of raiding another boss of the factions will be added.
    Like: Gnomes and Undeads for the first tier, Dwarfs and Taurens for the second,...

This would bring cityraiding/faction war back to life, they should've done this WAY earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    Wtf where did they say that? An island with free epics droping like cake and bosses you don't even kill is the future of wow?
    The structure of the content is what they referred to, not the gear that drops.

The gear is a symptom of last patch fever, and their desire to get people caught up to current content faster. The 496 items propel you into ToT-level content, and would have been present with any form of content in this patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cmats4020 View Post
    1. New Playable Races: High elves (Alliance), Ogres (Horde)
    I'm not fond of the High Elves idea. It would be too conflicting with the lore. Most of the Highborne were swept away with Azshara, the ones that remained then left Night Elven society after their conflictions and later on became Blood Elves.

As for Ogres, i'm just a bit "meh" about this. Such a cliché idea from people and to be honest, not many of us want it.

Guild housing on the other hand, i'm all for this. I've been thinking about it myself and i think it could be a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    To bring city raiding back -> The VoA style-openworld-bosses

-each leader of the Alliance/Horde should be a world boss, with an even that's triggered from the moment you enter it's city.
    -your faction will only have 5 minutes to defeat/defend the boss.

For example, if the horde raids stormwind, they have 5 minutes to kill the king and take the loot from the Alliance, however, if the Alliance succeed to defend their king, they will repel the horde and recieve their loot, for each tier of raiding another boss of the factions will be added.
    Like: Gnomes and Undeads for the first tier, Dwarfs and Taurens for the second,...

This would bring cityraiding/faction war back to life, they should've done this WAY earlier...
    I don't think that's a good idea. There should be more to city raiding than a loot pinata, and a predictable city raid every Wednesday seems a bit forced for city PvP. Not to mention that people don't really have a reason or means to fight back against a wave of 40-80 people making a beeline for the city boss.

It needs to feel like the city is under attack, not the loot pinata standing in the middle of it.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2013-10-10 at 08:25 AM.

1. Azshara/N'zoth + South seas expansion.
    2. Updated character models
    3. Profession leveling enhancement - eg. similar to how cooking and fishing were done.
    4. If they are going to keep the current talent system - actually change it a lot, some classes had very minimal changes all throughout MoP, whereas compared to druids whose talents were constantly getting balanced and made more appealing for each spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    1. Alleria and Turalyon return
    2. Argus as the new 90-95 or 90 - 100 zone
    3. Prestige class at 100
    4. playable high elves for the alliance
    5. new race models
    6. More titanic lore
    7. Cross-realm heirlooms
    8. Faster 1-80 experience for veterans
    9. Demon hunter hero class
    10. Burning legion as the villain
    11. Illidan redemption story
    12. Fix the talent tree's
    This guy says it all perfectly for me. What did you mean for prestige class? I was going to add to this list cosmetic hero class titles to end game class race combos. Like if you are a Dwarf warrior and complete say a lore quest you get a mountain king title and transmog set.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would also like to see the return of Medivh. In the TCG he's alive and kicking, and wants to redeem himself for the things he has done. Maybe then we'd get to raid the unvisited part of Karazhan.

Burning Legion as the main enemy would be great too. Can't wait for Wrathion's visions to come true.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    A new caster class. Something along the lines of high `Earth abilities` and `wind abilities`, and can temporarily change terrain. Like Naruto, except stronker.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
    Are you from Blizzard? Because otherwise this wouldn't be "official"
    Or you could just participate instead of just criticizing a title ?

10+ Year Old Account
    -new character models
    -please no new class, it's hard balancing the existing ones as it is
    -no more focussing on one capital, getting tired of Stormwind
    -harder quests and more danger in the world, roaming elites (Stitches in Duskwood, patrol in Vanilla EPL)
    -removal of some portals, you can get almost everywhere now very easy through portals, not much reason to be in the world
    -back to 10 levels instead of 5
    -vanity items/fluff that doesn't have an hour cd. It's not fun waiting an hour to use it again
    -avoiding ability bloat. Using 15 keybinds should be about max

Shaman tanking
    4th spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    I don't think that's a good idea. There should be more to city raiding than a loot pinata, and a predictable city raid every Wednesday seems a bit forced for city PvP. Not to mention that people don't really have a reason or means to fight back against a wave of 40-80 people making a beeline for the city boss.

It needs to feel like the city is under attack, not the loot pinata standing in the middle of it.
    Doesn't mean they would "spawn" on the reset, maybe a weekly quest that informs you which city will be under attack, and when, and the other faction will recieve the same quest about defending that city, and this will make it a city battleground. Idk, I just want more war between the Horde and the Alliance, and more dynamic open world PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Deshow View Post
    9. Demon hunter hero class
    10. Burning legion as the villain
    11. Illidan redemption story
    stop with that Demon hunter hero class...please!

all that you know and love about the demon hunter class from WC3 is well within the warlock talents already.
    if there will ever be a demon hunter class it will not be called "demon hunter" and it will be utterly different then what you remember from illidan.

IMO im sick of seeing classes that were allready implemented in other blizz games, D3 has a demon hunter and if wow will have 1 more hero class b4
    its dead i dont want it to be such an expected class.

allso, we will never deal with the burning legion before clearing up our own back yard i.e azshara..
    once we conquer our own world and get rid of its empowered evil mortals (illidan, azshara,the LK and one corrupted dragon aspect)
    it will be fitting to face outter world threats...

Deleted
    General

- New race fitting to Azeroth and Horde-Alliance conflict with important lore developed in every expansion(or its forces visible in every expansion) not another Dreanei
    - Demon Hunter hero class. Coz we could feel like Arthas while playing DK so it would be cool to be able to feel like Ilidian
    - New class, maybe ranged DPS(not spell)
    - more differences between ranged and spell DPS
    - make underwater playing much more enjoyable
    - no new random continents to explore but more underwater/underground zones or even more elemental plane.
    - more dynamic events

Lore

- Alleria and Turalyon
    - Well known enemies intead of brand new enemies out of nowhere
    - More Horde-Alliance conflict!(rebuild Stormgrade, reclaim Gilneas, more fight between NE and Orgrimmar)
    - Develop abandoned characters and stories instead of starting new one.
    - Kul Tiras for Alliance and Kezan for Horde
    - Pls dont make Sylvanas antagonist in future she's too cool and doesnt deserve it ((
    Class

- New role "supporter" since theres not so much place to add another melee DPS or another spell DPS or another healer
    - Search feature in spell-books
    - Less class homogenization
    - New way for lvling alts instead of doing for 5th or 6th time the same quests. If you got 90lvl character you should be able to buy "mercenary contract" that begins a quest chain for new 10 lvl character. It would be class unique quest chain(Rogues should work for Ravenholdt, Mages for Kirin Tor etc.) that would let to to learn all class mechanics and make 10-85 much faster and not doing same quests for 5th time.

Rogue :

- make pick pocket more attractive(as it used to be). more funny items,more cool items(dwarven dices was freaking awesome!) ,more alcohol to pick pocket, more unique items
    Last edited by mmoc9f96497ef5; 2013-10-10 at 10:12 AM.

Deleted
    - An in game oqueue/openraid system.
    - Support role
    - 4th spec
    - in game lore book
    - flex technology to scenarios and maybe normal mode
    - More dynamic content
    - 5 man raids
    - Acount wide system like the new diablo expansion

Deleted
    1. Dynamic events as a supplement to questing content (not a replacement like in GW2).
    2. Playable Naga.
    3. Wouldn't mind Demon Hunters.
    4. Some sort of personal story ala GW2...
    5. ...With player housing acting as a hub for this rather than just a place to AFK.
    6. New character models.
    7. Revamped Outland (Including Belf and Draenei zones, with them also redone to accommodate flying.)
    8. Level cap at 100.
    9. Racials redone to remove all combat advantages.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would really like to see a distinction consistent among all classes between glyphs and talents. The talent trees are okay but skills have a passive option each tier for each class.

Also mage talent rehaul that can help specs feel differentiated again rather than homogenized. L90 talents gotta go for mages, no more upkeep buff.

I would like to see some better guild master options and utilities that help run the guild, log events for a longer period of time, and track things, some control would be nice and faster permissions settings.

Deleted
    I'd also like to see a level squish to 60 again, so we have more area's to choose from while leveling, and we won't rush them like we do now, and also more high level area's which could be used for events/area story quest lines.