Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Dye has been around since DAoC if not prior. I believe the devs complaint was that 'everyone would just make their armor black' a while ago when discussing it. Still, armor dye would be a great boost for scribes.
    Surely if everyone wants there armour black they should have the right to do that. I mean if everyone wants it what's the problem? Not that I think it's true at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated Draenei and Blood Elf zones! All the wants I wish for.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    While I seriously dislike threads that start with "official" when in fact they are anything of the sort, I'll bite:

- more unforgiving LFR
    - instead of crossrealm LFR/LFD, make it so only the servers you will merge with can queue with you
    - add badass birds in trees and in the air to dismount people, so flying will no longer be 100% safe
    - add 2 large dungeons like BRD/Maraudon/Diremaul/UBRS to the game every year
    - add more 5 man dungeons more frequent
    - have prenerf Cata (heroic) dungeons
    - make it so you have to progress through the expansion if you start new. You should not be able to jump right into the fray. Yes this will mean more people quitting, I don't care. People quit just as easy as when there is nothing to do (when you do jump into the latest tier and complete it).
    - have tabards again to grind reputation, I don't care that it is an unrealistic way of gaining rep vs dailies = dailies would not be mandatory then
    I was going to say I liked a lot of your ideas. Turns out I only like 3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Dye has been around since DAoC if not prior. I believe the devs complaint was that 'everyone would just make their armor black' a while ago when discussing it. Still, armor dye would be a great boost for scribes.

So for what I'd like to see:

- A 10 level expansion, with a very sizable chunk of said content. When an expansion lasts well over a year, leveling shouldn't take 2 days. Keep the story delivery mechanisms you used in MoP however.. they were quite effective.
    - Multiple starting zones, as well as multiple paths through the area (ie, far less questing on rails)
    - A return of a Wintergrasp - style zone / bg, implemented cross realm to address balance issues.
    - More emphasis on 5 man dungeons. Scenarios simply don't pass the muster, though they work very well for 1 time solo situations like the intro to IoT. Make some dungeons quick and easy, make 1 or 2 BRD-like, much longer encounters. Make normals = to what heroics are 'now', and make heroics actually challenging. Put in a gear restriction much like PG's have if you have to.
    - Another legendary that takes a good portion of the expansion. While I'd like to see the next round of legendaries be weapons, I think how it was acquired this time was actually effective.
    - A rethink of several specs that don't have a ton of uniqueness to them. Ex: MM spec hunters should be petless and play quite differently than they do now. Even arms / fury could benefit from a bit more individuality.
    - Give a few more specs the ability to tank. Locks and shaman are 2 obvious choices.
    - Perks given to long time subs (ex: 12 months of persistent subs gets you 1 free race change, 18 months gets you 2 free race changes + a faction or server move, etc)
    - More professions should have the ability to deconstruct items back down to mats, much the way enchanters can. LW'ers, BS'ers could find this beneficial
    - Make pve gear disallowed in any and all instanced pvp encounters (including the zone I mentioned above), no exceptions. This would go a long way towards making balancing more straightforward. A starter pvp gear kit could be as simple as a quest reward or purchasable with a minimal amount of gold.
    - Continue with systems like world bosses, TI, Dino Isle, and Brawlers guild (even though I've never set foot in it, it seems like an enjoyable experience). All good stuff that just needs a bit more flavor in spots.
    - Get rid of flex mode as a seperate entity, and use that tech for normal mode raiding. They're apparently pretty close in difficulty, and the flex tech would be appropriate for normals as well. Multiple difficulties are good, but I don't really see why we need 4.
    Now you I like a lot of the ideas of.

I'd have liked the Flex idea, but I think Flex difficulty has an important place in the game right now. Only way I'd accept the removal of Flex difficulty is if LFR got buffed to actually kill players, and if Blizz forum-banned anyone that QQs that LFR is too hard.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FLstudioApprentice View Post
    The last one would kill a mob and would be lvl 15-20 with BoA's, he'll be max lvl is an hour or 2...
    would 10% per alt be better?

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    would 10% per alt be better?
    this guy proposed an exponential increase on bonus experience per alt at max level, a few days ago. I found it rather interesting.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...36580?page=1#0
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

I'd like to see a profession revamp. First Aid, Cooking and Fishing are either account wide, or have no "skill," you simply learn it and are at max level. Good recipes earned via quests like the noodle cart.

Gathering professions moved to secondary slot, have no skill cap (since most of the time you outpace them anyway) and can have one per character. Provides no perks.

All professions level-able with current high end mats, with ratio somewhere between the currently ridiculous black smithing requirement and 1:1. It should take "longer" to level with high end mats, but be more convenient (i.e. not take 10,000 bars to hit 600)

BOA Craftable weapons that can be upgraded each raid tier at LFR ilvl, blacksmiths for melee, engineers for guns, enchanters wands, scribes staves, LW bows and more craftable gear gated by daily cooldowns of BoP profession mats with recipes learned when you find the crafting mat drop, not random like now.

Heirlooms, tabards and doodads moved to account-wide tab like pets and mounts.

Reputation account wide, or at least reputation meta achievement progress

Optional raid attunement quests that provide a neck/trinket to teleport to the raid

More 5 mans as the expansion moves along, doing MoP heroics at 550+ ilvl is hilarious, takes less than 5 minutes in some cases.

Guild housing with perks that open like AH, free food buffs, etc.

New race models with sub races and better hair cuts

Toggle-able realistic nights

Demon Hunter Hero class. Nuff said.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylez View Post
    Get rid of LFR completely. Flex is enough for casual players. We didn't have LFR is Wrath and it was fine. Raiding was epic back then.
    I hate LFR and steer well clear of it, but I see no reason to get rid of it. Some people are happy to do it. The rest of us can happily ignore it completely.

My only wish for the next expansion is a major revamp of the profession/crafting system. It hasn't really changed since classic and it's showing its age.

Oh man some points people have on here are amazing, I really like the perks given to long term subscribers idea.

1. Cross server heirlooms.
    2. More class/race combo.
    3. More raids like MSV, ToT and SoO (no raid like HoF please, that place is awful).
    4. All achievement progress account wide (like the pet battle achievements).
    5. No item squish.
    6. A profession revamp.

I think that's it.

Deleted
    so many people who want highelves and ogres as the new races, me too. so please blizzard make it real !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Surely if everyone wants there armour black they should have the right to do that. I mean if everyone wants it what's the problem? Not that I think it's true at all.
    I've honestly never understood some of Blizzard's arguments against dyes. I'd prefer they just be honest and say it would be too resource heavy/tech necessary for them to focus on right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree totally with what melodramocracy said about levelling content.
    I wouldn't mind if the levelling took a bit longer from 90 to 100 or 95. Although Blizzard tends to focus on end game instead of levelling so that probably won't happen.

Well, it does say WISHlist, so I don't know how realistic any of these would be so here goes in no particular order!

1. Demon Hunter and Tinker Classes
    2. Non-disgusting female worgens, and other races new models. The only ones I think are okay right now are male worgens, pandas, and goblins.
    3. Emerald dream be it a quest zone or continent
    4. More outlands zones.... I know.... hate me =[
    5. Illidan/Maive..... at least a bunch of quests concerning them... TBC was about Illy and ffs and there just wasn't that much story about him in-game. Arthas you encountered constantly questing through WotLK and Illy was like.... hey im in the cinematic, see you in a long time after you go through some other zones!
    6. Burning Legion lore, Night Elf lore out the wazoo
    7. LESS FOCUS ON DAILIES! I'm sorry I really felt like they just had too many factions to grind rep with in MoP and each new patch was more and more dailies...
    8.a Moose
    9. At least fix the park in SW, don't need a whole update but at least..... don't make us look at that mess any longer.
    10. Gilneas as a city.
    11. New troll dungeon or raid (random I know but I love them)
    12. More bag space.... I don't know how, I don't know when..... but Im out of room lol

- New Race / Sub-Races
    - New Hero class
    - New models
    - More Character customization
    - A new continent / World / Universe
    - Professions / Materials rework
    - More account-wide features (Bank for eg)
    - More Transmogrification
    - Housing (Solo, Guild and even Class)
    - More guild perks
    - Cross-realm heirlooms
    - Racial flying mounts

All good ideas.

Emerald Dream / Azshara / Burning Legion / Titans themes

what i seriously DONT want:
    - Item Squish
    - More Dynamic / Adjustable content so every BIG patch can change the entire world (not just the new content) (e.g : Vale of Eternal Blossom into Vale of Eternal Sorrows)
    New engine (very unlikely)
    Revamped Outland (Draenei and Blood Elf zones) to catch up with the lore (e.g using closed portals to visit the Burning Legions' world(s))
    - PvP servers with no flying mounts (after dismounting in a contested zone)
    - Players can now be dismounted while flying (parachuted to the ground or no fall damage) so flying will be no more 100% safe

- Please dear Blizzard, NO new races or classes. Instead please, please, pleeeeeeease rehash old races models and rebalance old classes. Rebalance like this: "This is mage, this is lock, this is shadow priest, this is ele shaman, this is boomkin, they are all caster ranged damage dealers, so they must deal same damage and let the skill alone show who's the best, not fucking scaling lazy unfair modifiers".

- Oh and I almost forgot. Please fire Greg "Let's nerf Shadow word: Pain by 15%" Street.
    Last edited by l33t; 2013-10-10 at 10:30 PM.

Deleted
    more battle pet levels!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    While I seriously dislike threads that start with "official" when in fact they are anything of the sort, I'll bite:

- more unforgiving LFR
    - instead of crossrealm LFR/LFD, make it so only the servers you will merge with can queue with you
    - add badass birds in trees and in the air to dismount people, so flying will no longer be 100% safe
    - add 2 large dungeons like BRD/Maraudon/Diremaul/UBRS to the game every year
    - add more 5 man dungeons more frequent
    - have prenerf Cata (heroic) dungeons
    - make it so you have to progress through the expansion if you start new. You should not be able to jump right into the fray. Yes this will mean more people quitting, I don't care. People quit just as easy as when there is nothing to do (when you do jump into the latest tier and complete it).
    - have tabards again to grind reputation, I don't care that it is an unrealistic way of gaining rep vs dailies = dailies would not be mandatory then
    That.. all that.. I know I love my mount, but I would just love to see a guy, who's preparing to gank people.. getting munched by a bird! There's your world PvP fellas! A wild red tag drops from the sky, JUMP IT!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Non viable warlock tanking, they are a class prone to be OP.

Even deeper tank gearing sinergy. Then, new models. Alleria and Turalyon. Demons.
    I'm beginning to wonder why so many people demand the return of Alleria and Turalyon and yet hardly anyone knew Deathwing. They're all characters from Warcraft 2, do people just have a selective memory or what? (note: this is not aimed at you specifically.)

-Take out LFR, keep Flex in. I'm hoping this because we can someone be able to actually bring back the sense of community.
    - Make heroics actually seem like a heroic dungeon.
    - Update Brawler's guild
    -Item squish
    -More storage space
    -Updated Models
    -Legendary weapons. I prefer the older way of obtaining legendary weapons.
    -Expand pet battles.
    -Merge the old talent tree with the new one somehow. Make leveling feel like it's an accomplishment.
    -N'zoth or legion expansion would be nice.