shared reputations on all characters, so it doesnt feel like such a huge leap to change mains.
shared reputations on all characters, so it doesnt feel like such a huge leap to change mains.
- Tripple spec
- Draenei, worgen, tauren action when it comes to lore
- More phased individual areas like the farm
- More procs included in the textures that the game shows when they proc - less need for cd/proc tracking addons
- More hairstyles
- Less new mounts, more new models. Cloud serpents were a joke
- Mount(s) dropping in instances, like in wotlk+cata. More people would run heroics then
- Some kind of filter option in the interface to select what spell effects you want to see, for example, I don't want to see ultra graphics on player aoe damage spells but I want to see ultra graphics on boss abilities.
More everything! Especially new classes/races/professions/transmog options
Mother pus bucket!
First of all:
TBC and WOtlk were epic because they had soo much story to build on from Warcraft 3 and Frozen Throne espesially.
Removal of loads of CC's:
- Asphyxiate, Remorseless Winter. Hungering COld brought back, but is frost only)
- Turn Evil (vs humanoids), Fist of Justice, Repentance (Ret only), Blinding Light,
- Howl of terror, blood horror, Psy Fiend, Void Tendrils, Dominate Mind (Mind Controll baseline once again)
- Paralytic Poision (if there was one thing rogues didn't need, it was another stun)
- Storm Bolt, Charge stun
- Mass entaglement, Disorinting Roar, Mighty Bash
- Blinding Shot, Intimidation (now BM baseline), Wyvern Sting (now Survival only)
- Some mage freezes
Other skills (changed or removed):
- All CD-reset skills
- Vanish now has 2 charges.
- Deterrence no longer has 2 charges. It's far too powerful
- Monks can no longer root with their slowing skill (more unique classes, less similar stuff to classes)
- Druids can no longer shapeshift out of roots, but instead grants a new root/slow cleansing skill useable in all forms with a short CD.
- Druid Blink removed
- Necrotic Strike now reduces healing by 50% and casting time for 5 sec (instead of what it does now). Has a 25 sec CD
- Subtlefudge. Rogues less dependant on Stealth.
- More casting standing still for casters in general
WoW were perfectly fine before all these CC's was added to the game. Giving all classes loads of CC's just with a different name made classes very little unique. Bad move by Blizzard. CC's messes up pvp in MoP. THere's FAR too many CC's!
- Frost DK's now plays the same way (playstyle) with 2h and DW weapons. Frost now focuses less on physical damage and more on frost (espesially compared to how 2h is now).
- Unholy to use other skills than Necrotic Strike in pvp
a little bump.
Need more ideas x)
What I hope for is 10 man LFR and more customization, up to the point that we can choose sub-races for our chars.
Well it is a fantasy game.... shouldn't be hard to come up with easy to do recolors and stuff to differentiate our characters more.
Since they are updating the models, this is THE opportunity to make those available.
Oh, and also better looking armor sets. I am sure blizz can do better with those.
Advance the game by incorporating what's working in other games.
- more active combat via dodging, cast while moving
- more world events, server events. yes like gw2, rift
- spell interweaving like gw2
- holy priest, and shadow priest revamp
- equal dps. allow skill to determine the best dps
- bosses that are 2-4 min balls to the walls encounters
- boss variation. boss has 3 different encounters. rng decides which one you get. are you good enough?
- lvl to 95. 10 lvls please god no
- remove weapon restrictions from classes
- remove class restrictions from races
- remove racials
- tm/ss bg
- remove hit/expertise, i mean do we really need them
- equal hps. let skill determine the best healer
- scaled raids and dungeons. yes que for any dungeon or raid scaled to 95. reward same gear as current tier. current tier however rewards tokens or something to make them more worthwhile.
- less mechanics in raids but make bosses hard.
- incentivize 25m raiding somehow.
- no new races,
- only acceptable new class would be demon hunter.
- shaman tanking, yes please.
- more usefullness for professions
- use cloud serpent colors on drakes. that would be awesome.
can't think of anything more.
I'm sure i will get some hate for this, and a lot of "then stop playing WoW" but I would love a new BG that is more of a MOBA style similar to how DotA and LoL is. 10 players, 3 lanes, ghouls or demons or naga (whichever theme this xpack is) moving toward a goal, and you can kill the mobs and the other players in your lane to try and move your wave forward.
I know blizzard is making their own DOTA game but i like WoW, i like arena and BG's, and feel this could be a fun mix of the two styles.
A little bump.
More specs that can tank so that we can queue for less than 40 minutes a pop due to lack of tanks....
Most common request is warlock tanks, probably a hunter spec that specilizes into making is special pet a powerfull and viable tank controlling him and healing him and something along the lines of healing the pet-tank while dpsing mechanic.
Class balance. realy. Class balance so that we can play any dps or healing class we want and be competitive and not 20% below the top one with even skill.
Bring back the lore. I'm a huge fan of lore - an alcoholic need his alcohol, I need my lore.
Bring back the exploration. Bring me a huge world, with hidden quests and secret places. MoP was a nice step forward, but still not even close to how Kalimdor/Easter Kingdom was when I started playing.
Make PvP skill based, not CC/Gear oriented (BGs are fine, I'm mainly speaking arena-wise. Arena weapons shouldn't have the 7200 points requirement, for instance.)
Revamped character models.
Make classes feel unique, not like a template. When I make websites, I do them from A to Z. When I make my characters, I want the ability to have a unique character, even if it means that I can get something wrong.
The gear treadmill should last longer - but shouldn't be more slow. There should be different tiers for each patch, resulting in more gear per patch - For example: Scenario (Tier 1), Heroic Dungeon (Tier 2), LFR/Flex/Normal/Heroic (Tier 3, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3)
Item squish (I just believe that huge numbers doesn't have their places in a fantasy world).
Possibly a new class, could care less about new races.
Hard, but quick leveling. MoP was easy leveling-wise, but way too long.
BG queues based on gear (max ilevel, otherwise there could be abuse) and roles.
Usefulness ranks, ala LoL. For instance, if you keep putting others in LFD or LFR in trouble, you should have an icon stating that you're not a good sport. Should remove a few of the dumbass we see on live atm.
Last edited by Freedom4u2; 2013-11-04 at 12:50 AM.
No more furry races and I'm happy.
Oh.. oh and dyable armor!
Posted my general (not class-specific) wish-list on our guild forums a week ago. Translating it here!
1. New class (ranged dps/heal hybrid, mail armor) OR 4th specs for all classes OR full class overhaul for several/all classes (just like MoP warlock overhaul)
2. One raid size, 15 man. One raid difficulty with hard modes (like Ulduar). Flex raids for alt/casual raiding, 10-25man.
3. Player/guild housing.
4. New combat stat/mechanic. Eg. Crushing attack (in-game already, bosses do this to players) or Critical power (extra critical damage). Crits could be 150% damage, Crushing attacks 250% damage. You could have like 20% crit and 10% crush. Just an example. It could be anything else, too.
5. Healing Target Dummy!
6. Channeled abilities for melee classes. Melees should be able to be interrupted aswell and channeled abilities add more flavour to dps "rotations".
7. NO DAILIES, only weeklies!
8. Cross-faction groups, raids and guilds. So you can play the race and faction you desire, with the people you desire. (I would definitely play as an alliance character, but my beloved guild is Horde and will always be Horde)
9. Scenarios should be leveling content. They should be in for storytelling and "heroic/group quests". There could be some end game scenarios, too. For a legendary chain or something like that.
10. Group pet battle! I don't care about it, but I bet my pokemon frenzy friends would love that.
11. Some sensible stuff for Archeology, or something new, creative and fun stuff.
12. New models for all races (except pandaren, goblin and worgen).
13. Some new animations for all characters.
14. RIFT-style in-game store. If you don't know what it's like, google it or test it out. It's damn perfect and the pricing is right. Not like Blizzard store, 20e for a hat transmog. You could get 2 full transmog sets, a mount and some other stuff for 20e in RIFT. Plus there is a ton of different kind of stuff, unlike Blizzard store.
15. Character transfer should be free, but it should trigger a cooldown (for example, once a month). Race change should be way cheaper than 20e.
16. Downscaling zone-wide. Should include all zones, dungeons, profession materials, random loot, currency and rep rewards.
17. Professions need some refinement.
18. REMOVE HIT AND EXPERTISE STATS. It's just a pointless stat, remnant of some old school MMO-mechanic. Hit and expertise should be capped baseline. Just dualwielding classes should have some misses with their auto attacks.
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." - H. L. Mencken
http://www.hitbox.tv/puupi - mythic restoration/enhancement shaman raiding