Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Less mandatory gating of EVERY DAMN THING by a bazillion dailies early on in the expansion. Sweet Jesus.
    2. New character models, hopefully with sub-races! (My particular wish: humans lose the permanent case of derpyface.)
    3. Loosen up the restrictions on transmog. Let us use white-quality, legendary, and some 'silly' items. (Seriously, who's it going to hurt if a rogue/monk uses the invisible leather chest? Really?)
    4. More fun cosmetic transmog items as crafting/quest rewards/etc. GLASSES INSTEAD OF GOGGLES!
    5. More cool hunter pets. There really weren't _any_ super-awesome 'I MUST HAVE THIS' hunter pets this entire expansion.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    1. Less mandatory gating of EVERY DAMN THING by a bazillion dailies early on in the expansion. Sweet Jesus.
    it's all well and good to ask for less gating, but the amount of new end-game content that can be created is finite, and players will blow through as fast as they can and if they use up new content faster than the devs can create it they will quit playing, the only solutions are to slow down the players or speed up the development, and obviously the former is FAR easier than the latter.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grubjuice View Post
    it's all well and good to ask for less gating, but the amount of new end-game content that can be created is finite, and players will blow through as fast as they can and if they use up new content faster than the devs can create it they will quit playing, the only solutions are to slow down the players or speed up the development, and obviously the former is FAR easier than the latter.
    There has to be a balance, though. I'm not saying NO gating, just less of it. This time around there were just way too many mandatory dailies early on, and it felt like to get anywhere in a reasonable timeframe you had to be one of those people who could log on and spend an entire day doing nothing but dailies every day. People quit when they blow through the content too fast, but they also quit when it's a hopeless grind. Somewhere in the middle would be nice.

EDIT: An example of what I mean -- the rep gating on Justice items back at the beginning of the expansion. That was BAD BAD BAD. Requiring rep grinding just to get a couple pieces of gear to get into entry-level heroics. Rep requirements for Valor gear? Absolutely. That's fine. They handled that pretty well, lowering/removing the rep requirement as patches wore on -- but that rep requirement for Justice gear (especially the Golden Lotus, which you couldn't even START earning rep with until 90) was awful.
    Last edited by Miralynn; 2013-11-04 at 04:19 PM.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon View Post
    1. No new race or class (we got tons of them... Demon hunter FTW!!!)
    2. If it's comming a new class, pl0x geif demon hunter!!!
    3. Remove of LFR, and don't do anything with flex.
    4. Make end game content hard, not like cata or mop ( not brutal as cata were in the start, but not like the mop ones, raid should be hard.)
    5. Class quest for all classes which are at the same lvl as brawler, it's not supposed to be achieved easily nor in grps (only cosmetic upgrade of the char ;*' `)
    6. Offline lvls for veterans who got alot of chars at max lvl, these lvls are used on characters which are in 1-90 ( i just can't stand cata zones)
    7. ILLIDAN I WANT U BACK XOXOXOXOX ( for real, can we have a BL xpack without him?)
    8. some short of solution for over populated realms ( i don't want to transfer when people on low don't need too!!! )
    9. Update all pre cata races. + female worgen.
    Don't forget the female worgen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanderz View Post
    I'm sure i will get some hate for this, and a lot of "then stop playing WoW" but I would love a new BG that is more of a MOBA style similar to how DotA and LoL is. 10 players, 3 lanes, ghouls or demons or naga (whichever theme this xpack is) moving toward a goal, and you can kill the mobs and the other players in your lane to try and move your wave forward.

I know blizzard is making their own DOTA game but i like WoW, i like arena and BG's, and feel this could be a fun mix of the two styles.
    I know this is an old post, and people might have responded to it, but Blizzard is already making a BG like this, or at least they were. Dunno about the progress on it.

1) No hellscreams
    2) turalyon and alleria
    3) No hellscreams
    4) Some more Draenor
    5) Sieging cities battleground
    6) No hellscreams
    7) Kil'jaeden vs Velen

Deleted
    1. A dungeon difficulty for people leveling, in the style of hc scenarios. Say me and 4 of my friends wants to do HM Rfc, then we walk to the instance, put our difficulty on hardmode (or whatever you wanna call it) and the dungeon would be harder, scaled more like a hc and obviously award more xp/better gear.
    2. Same as above for max level toons.
    3. Group quests, these used to be a pain in the ass but if you managed to solo it it was the best.

15+ Year Old Account
    From a thread I made since I didn't use the search function...
    For me personally, MoP has been a monumental disappointment. I played for one patch cycle, 5.2, and have been unsubbed the rest of the expansion. While I am pretty sure I am up for disappointment again, I really hope Blizzard can pull me back into the game. So I will put a list of what I am hoping they will implement to draw me back into the game. Then I can compare it to the Blizzcon reveal at the end of the week and see how far off I was.

Deemphasize dailies and LFR: I don't want to be rid of them, they serve their place and lots of people like them. But I do feel there are too many paths of power and progression tied to both and make them overly important than what they should be.

Bring back 5 mans: There needs to be a bigger emphasis on making 5 mans a form of end game in their own right. I feel that a lot of people would prefer getting LFR quality loot in time by doing activities they like. I want drops to matter in 5 mans and not be completely irrelevant for anything other than bringing up your ilvl to queue for LFR. Give 5 mans variety and give us a chance to eventually get LFR quality gear. Yes, yes, LFR should get it much faster and more reliably, but given time I would like to earn them enjoying the game in my own fashion. Like back in WotLK days when Badge of Frost were obtainable in 5 mans. You could get baseline raiding gear given time if you did enough 5 mans, but actually raiding gave you better gear faster. I see no problem with this.

Scenarios should tell stories, not be part of progression: They were designed to be like group quests, yet heroic scenarios gave a chance at better gear than 5 mans. This makes no sense to me. It often required less teamwork, for regulars, and the items were very random. I feel they should tie into zone questing and deliver solid stories, but they shouldn't offer rewards greater than 5 mans.

Get rid of currency caps: No one likes them. I don't care how it's balanced. I don't care how you choose to limit the rewards or increase costs. Just don't tell me that I have gotten all the currency I can and I have to wait to get more. It's not fun.

New player models: I just want my female taurens to not look like models from the RTS just scaled up in size. I love them so much, but they are painful to look at. Give them as much love as you do to the pretty females and stop playing favorites.

No new classes or races: Balance current classes and fix button bloat before adding on another class. Flesh out and finish lore and stories for the current races before you add more.

4 specializations per class: While this might counteract my previous point a little bit, I feel it would be a much welcome addition to the game. Some of the button bloat could be pushed into the new specs. Weapon and armor imbalances, like spell plate, could be fixed by doing this.

Well, as the Expansion is already done, I highly doubt they'd add any of this if it wasn't already planned. "Prioritizing resources" for whatever 5-10 people think a couple million players would want....same old story....zzzz

General:

*Exploration based faction (explorer's league maybe?) that promotes player exploration of the world. Explore hidden/secret areas of the world such as zones, islands, instances and report findings back to the faction for cool rewards.

Professions:

*Lumberjack - gather wood from tree nodes and performs woodcutting to make various woods needed for woodworking.
    *Woodworking - Makes spears, staffs, bows, crossbows, water mounts, charms and a bunch of other fun stuff (possibly for player houses).

Pet Battles:

*Pet battle instances with "trash trainers" and a boss that have a chance to give unique pets as rewards when you defeat them.
    *Item slot for pets (maybe charms? made by woodworkers?) that increase a certain stat or modify an ability kinda like how glyphs work.
    *Pet battle challenges where you use only 1 type to defeat a pet battle instance, this could reward titles, xmog, unique pets based on the type used.
    *Heroic pet battle difficulty (at the moment normal is too hard for casuals).

PvE:

*Solo instances with NPC's similar to how proving grounds works. Give the NPC's their own personalities.
    *More competitive PvE such as raid races, wave ("horde") mode, Boss gauntlet (survival).
    *All dungeons and scenarios to award justice points/valour points for max level character with character scaling.
    Last edited by evilgnomey; 2013-11-04 at 10:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. No more orcs for awhile. Especially Thrall and Hellscreams.
    2. Sylvanas.
    3. Tyrande & Malfurion.
    4. Lor'themar.
    5. Velen.
    6. Azshara.
    7. Recovered Gilneas.
    8. More actual information about Titans and Old Gods.
    9. To know what lies beneath Tirisfal.
    10. LFR to be balanced for scrub tanks because that's all it ever gets.
    11. More mounts.
    12. More pets.
    13. Revamped Crafting.
    14. Small updates to holidays (like the permanent marionette added to DoTD). Don't need to spend time changing the whole event around to add pets and mounts to win/buy. And while we're at it, let's up the drop rate on the Love Rocket. :P
    15. Wrathion to take a nice long vacation. Alone.
    16. No more grindy ass quest chains that require me to clear the same raid approximately 25 weeks in a row because RNG drop rates blow chunks.

And most importantly, a solid progression path. iLvls were an effed up mess this whole xpac.

One dynamic heroic instance that is long, with many bosses, unpredictable in its layout, bosses and drops. I love difficult 5-man content and I would love to have a dynamic one.

Already said:
    Healing target dummy is cool! I would love that!

I do not like captcha to prevent botting BGs. It would be another interface that reduces immersion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dye-ing system!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    A big necro
    Well you're cruising for a ban, aren't you?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Demon hunter Hero Class(this is a deal breaker for me so yeah)
    Illidan back as a good guy
    New char models(don't really care much but ppl seem to want them so what the hey)
    Maybe a new demonic race but meh
    Burning Legion of hell !!!
    It is my wish for the expansion, and all others that follow, that neither demon hunters or illidan are ever seen again
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well you're cruising for a ban, aren't you?
    Not at all, i just wanna see some new ideas