Heroic Immerseus healing halp

What's the best way to heal the oozes in p2? In normal I rejuv as many as I can reach and genesis, but that's not enough in heroic. Tree form + spam regrowth? I try to save NS and SM for them but that's not always possible. Any tips would be appreciated.

Bear in mind, this is HEROIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Reju, Genesis, Make sure to have a fully charged mushroom - try to get 2-3 oozes with it, they'll heal up to full instantly.
    ToL + Regrowth spam works aswell if you want that I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    charge shrooms, shroom 2-3 blobs. with 2-3 buffs you can take the rest with only regrowths.

Awesome, thanks.
    judging 25man raiding by LFR standards saying it requires no coordination, is like saying 5mans require cheese sandwiches because i like turtles.

Deleted
    Find best spot to place schrooms and bloom for 2-3 oozes, rest reju sotf, buffed reju on another, top what you need with regros.
    Dont hesitate to sotf Tranq if they are getting close.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Find best spot to place schrooms and bloom for 2-3 oozes, rest reju sotf, buffed reju on another, top what you need with regros.

Last time I tried to tranq the oozes it didn't do anything. That was normal week 1.
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    Like Stevecow said, tranq doesn't work on the oozes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprisonne View Post
    charge shrooms, shroom 2-3 blobs. with 2-3 buffs you can take the rest with only regrowths.
    This is what I do aswell. If you have a priest in your raid you can symbiosis him/her to get Leap of Faith - great to pull one extra ooze into your shroom. Then just regrowth spam the rest of them that you can reach. Also if you're not already using Displacer Beast talent on this fight I recommend you to try it out for the extra mobility.

Good luck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Last time I tried to tranq the oozes it didn't do anything. That was normal week 1.
    The point of tranqing isnt to heal the ooze's but to heal your raid when the ooze's merge into the boss his pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Last time I checked Tranquility, Wild Growth, Efflorescence, Ysera's Gift, and Force of Nature all did nothing on Immerseus adds. You can still use it to save your raid from exploding, though.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    The point of tranqing isnt to heal the ooze's but to heal your raid when the ooze's merge into the boss his pool.
    Yes I understand that but he was saying to use a SOTF Tranq for the quick tranq for the oozes getting to close. So I took that as he means to tranq heal the oozes really fast which you can't do since Tranq will NOT work on them.

Here is Ysoph's quote.
    "Dont hesitate to sotf Tranq if they are getting close."
    I support a cash shop in WoW!

Didn't know you could life grip! that's pretty sweet, I'll give it a shot next week to see how much easier it is. Thanks guys for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Jordaen View Post
    Didn't know you could life grip! that's pretty sweet, I'll give it a shot next week to see how much easier it is.
    I have to try that tomorrow. There's usually a priest or two around.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    During the "Tears of the Vale" phase I recharge my Mushrooms in order to have full charge during the Split Phase.

My Guild split our healers around the room and in case I've 2+ Oozes together in my area, I explode my Mushrooms on them and they get instantly healed to 100% giving me atleast 2 stacks. With that, you just have to place Rejuvenation on them and pop Genesis and they'll get to 100% before they reach Immerseus.

In case you've Oozes reaching the boss frequently, ask your Guild to roll some Devos + Banners + Rallying Cry before the Oozes reach him in order to survive the burst.

Good luck,
    ~ Ogait
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |