Deleted

Ren vs. Bad Juju (HC TF)

So I have many trinket choices, both Rentaki's (0/2 HC TF) + Bad Juju (2/2 HC TF) and Haromm's (0/2 LFR).

My 2nd trinket will always be AoC (2/2 WF).

Am I correct in assuming that if you are not reforging any gear to exp -> take Bad Juju
    If you are reforging for exp -> take Rentaki's
    When to take Haromm's? Simply when it sims more? I know a gain is a gain, but how much should I be looking for from it before dropping either of the HC TF trinkets?

Basics

All these figures are based on SV.

Rentaki's 0/2 sims 4.1k dps (+1.54%) higher than Bad Juju 2/2 (taking into account reforges of course).
    Haromm's 0/2 sims 380 dps higher than Bad Juju 2/2.

I'm basically ruling Haromm's out, but I want opinions on whether 4k+ dps with a higher RPPM chance, is worth the slow stacking up mechanics of Rentaki's over Bad Juju? Despite femaledwarf showing it as such a gain, is it really worth the delayed benefits of Ren?

Cheers.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../oumi/advanced - Char as of today.

Edit: If you decide to sim my char, for some reason FD thinks I have 2 less hit that I actually do. To correct this, under Gear, go to Custom Gear Stats and just enter a value of 2 for hit, to correct it to how it is on live.

I still like the monstrous KC crit during my opener with Heroic TF Renatakis.

But I miss my gnomes.

Dropped Juju (normal) for Haromms, as I was simming 7k higher.

Deleted
    with nerfed proc time (10sec) renetaki reaches 10k+ agi for only few seconds, when bad juju is close to 10k for 10secs. I dont remember exact numbers for sure anymore, but i did count when patch hitted.
    Last edited by mmocd8a78752c7; 2013-10-04 at 08:21 AM.

Deleted
    The Rentaki's stacking is actually dire, it hits 10 stacks and drops 1 second later, the higher RPPM value doesn't seem to actually be worth the awful stacking mechanics.

Looks like you kept the Bad Juju, I did also when I got AoC last night, I haven't had time to Sim anything yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Notho/advanced