Sky Golem is cool! But.....

I like the Sky Golem , but the issue I'm having is the gather herbs part. Why not add mining or let it be just mining since it would benefit the engineer who made it. I mean druids can already gather herbs so my not add mining or even skinning. Am I wrong here?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it was mostly made as a response to the "i hate druids cos they can take herbs whilst flying and avoid fighting mobs"

Quote Originally Posted by Nairosia View Post
    I like the Sky Golem , but the issue I'm having is the gather herbs part. Why not add mining or let it be just mining since it would benefit the engineer who made it. I mean druids can already gather herbs so my not add mining or even skinning. Am I wrong here?
    The whole point of the mount is to duplicate what druids can already do
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

True but still mining would be cool though

Deleted
    if you wanna duplicate what droods can do give everyone zero cast mounting

Deleted
    Historically, Shredders are used for quickly cutting down trees to be able to expand your base quickly. So I think it makes sense for it to apply to herbs only, as it wouldn't really be equipped for mining duties when it's based on a tree-cutting supermachine (despite being of Goblin origin).

IMO, this is because the original mount (the sky claw) carried you around in it's grip, leaving your hands free to pick flowers. They simply left the functionality in place, and added some flavor text to the Sky Golem to make it fit.

Still makes me sad a little

Quote Originally Posted by Nairosia View Post
    Still makes me sad a little
    I'm sure we'll get something that does quick mining one day without having to land.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh thought they removed that from the sky golem, nice to see it stayed :P There are more herbalism nodes so you have to mount/dismount more often than miners >.<