Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Legendary! Golden Yak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Sunny Beaches of Canada
    Posts
    6,973
    Starcraftin'

  2. #22
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse's shredder has a picture of Garrosh in it.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by hixn36 View Post
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse's shredder has a picture of Garrosh in it.
    Haha it's true. I just look at it's model on WoWhead and there it is, a picture of Garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    "Ghostbusters" It's really not a bad movie.

  4. #24
    Herald of the Titans ReleaseDay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    tdb
    Posts
    2,736
    So basically, my character is playing sc2 while riding the sky golem. a game within a game within a
    There was no such thing as "ability bloat" just l2fp.

  5. #25
    Immortal Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    7,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Haha it's true. I just look at it's model on WoWhead and there it is, a picture of Garrosh.
    Where, i can't see it =/
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

  6. #26
    I can confirm SiegeCrafter's does have a picture of Garrosh go to 3D viewer on wowhead and zoom in and look through his back and you will see it (his helmet is closed)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •