Just had cervical fusion, depressed bored need advice etc regarding wow
I basically just want to ask you guys if you think it would be worth for me to get back into wow considering a few things.
1. I need to fill up about 3 hours of my day with something fun and video games are the only option for few reasons for the next 2-3 months.
2. How difficult would it be for me to get back into wow? It seems there is so many new things so much different stuff etc so much that its almost a different game
3. Would raffing be best <SNIP>?
4. how is the game in general? is it hard to do bgs/arena/raid if you dont have the gear?
5. should i just wait for wildstar?
6. I know this thread is kinda like wtf but honestly im so drugged up typing this took about 10 minutes seriously
I will tell you one thing about BG's if you don't have gear you actually do live for a quite a bit why? Every single person has a baseline resilience of 72% PVP power was cut in half sooo yeah you will be fine.
I don't know when you last played, but leveling is fairly quick and smooth nowadays. That coupled with the Timeless Isle, which allows you to earn high end gear fairly smoothly, you should have no trouble catching up.
I can't say if coming back would be best for you, but you shouldn't have to worry about being far behind.