Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This debate of speculation is adorable, but less than a month we will find it all out. Until then just enjoy your hearthstone beta, and level alts and gear them up in the timeless isle : ).

P.s. Heroes of the storm seems logical as the new Blizzard DotA and The Dark Below is being kept secret for a very big reason. It's Blizzards cash cow and they need a big success this time around to earn some of that Vevendi money.

Guys can I just jump in here and say that PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE, we are all just guessing, and stop trying to turn this into some size-comparing battle? Speculation about this is supposed to be FUN, so why are people here if they don't want to see other ideas? If you want to write back and forth with someone who agrees 100% with you, take out your phone and text yourself. Calling people idiots, etc. is uncalled for.

Some of us like daydreaming about different possibilities, its not a contest :P

Did anyone catch this by any chance?
    eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/blog/10057781/blizzcon-2013-storms-anaheim-november-8-9-19-02-2013

Maybe it's a bit over zealous but maybe Blizzard has known about the next expansion name since February?

Interesting none-the-less. I can't post links yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelani3 View Post

Maybe it's a bit over zealous but maybe Blizzard has known about the next expansion name since February?
    I'm sure they've known about the name for much longer, actually =]

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    This debate of speculation is adorable, but less than a month we will find it all out. Until then just enjoy your hearthstone beta, and level alts and gear them up in the timeless isle : ).

P.s. Heroes of the storm seems logical as the new Blizzard DotA and The Dark Below is being kept secret for a very big reason. It's Blizzards cash cow and they need a big success this time around to earn some of that Vevendi money.
    You mean earn back some of that money spent buying themselves free of Vivendi.

eu.battle.net/blizzcon/en/blog/10057781/blizzcon-2013-storms-anaheim-november-8-9-19-02-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    I'm sure they've known about the name for much longer, actually =]
    This is Blizzard, not Valve. They do not drop hints in the form of an ARG.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post

This is Blizzard, not Valve. They do not drop hints in the form of an ARG.
    And they would never.... EVER divulge an expac's release date in some random blue post on the forums ;] (12.7%!!)

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspen View Post
    And they would never.... EVER divulge an expac's release date in some random blue post on the forums ;] (12.7%!!)
    Let's try to keep this relating to facts and not inferring that every promotional image indicates that WC4 is confirmed for the same day Duke Nukem Forever stops sucking?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.
    Oh it's you again

I bet it is a hearthstone expansion.

I'm just saying, it wouldn't be the first time they did something like that.... because it's not :P It IS a fact they have hinted at stuff like this in the manner she was talking about, contrary to your statement that Blizzard-sama doesn't do that. There's no need to get all upset geesh.

Deleted

Ha, that's funny. It honestly would not surprise me to see Blizzard pulling a prank like that.

Ha, that's funny. It honestly would not surprise me to see Blizzard pulling a prank like that.
    I know right? I thought it was a good find... =]

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    keep clinging to your dream of a legion expansion for the next one
    Yeah there's gonna be disappointment if people keep thinking the Legion is next

Then the bitching will commence.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reserk View Post
    I have a feeling that Heroes of the Storm refers to Alleria and Turaylon and something to do with the Burning Legion? If in fact this trademark happens to be WoW related. I dunno. Fun to speculate. (For the record, I did not say that its definite or anything, just speculating)
    Correct altho I'm going with the Azshara and N'zoth option. Perfect before Burning Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Avell View Post
    Correct altho I'm going with the Azshara and N'zoth option. Perfect before Burning Legion expansion.
    Yep that's what makes the most sense and would fit perfectly.

I really, really don't see where the problem lies. I can only assume people fear change and therefore start looking for reasons why Heroes of the Storm cannot be WoW.
    Here's the problem man. You might be right. This could be the next expansion - it certainly has more validity to it than The Dark Below does, since it's proven to be a legit trademark. But this could easily be any number of things as well - and your insistence that everyone who thinks this is anything other than a WoW expansion isn't just old, it's bull-headed and insulting. I hope you're not right, simply because if you end up being right you will feel validated in your approach to this whole discusssion.

WotLK was trademarked on July 28th, 2007, and was officially announced at BlizzCon 2007 on August 3, 2007.

While it does seem likely that the current trademarks we have caught wind of or have access to are the candidates for the next expansion, it's worth noting that it's not impossible to still get a trademark for an expansion coming in very, very close to Blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    WotLK was trademarked on July 28th, 2007, and was officially announced at BlizzCon 2007 on August 3, 2007.

While it does seem likely that the current trademarks we have caught wind of or have access to are the candidates for the next expansion, it's worth noting that it's not impossible to still get a trademark for an expansion coming in very, very close to Blizzcon.
    Yep, Blizzard is trying harder to hide their Trademarks. Heroes of the Storm being an exception so it can confuse people, because they know people like Mojo would start spreading it claiming it to be the expansion, so they can surprise us with the real one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I think it will involve Aszhara, The Legion, and the Emerald Dream. Just because the game is almost 10 years old now. Fans have become impatient, and they're like "When are we going to face Aszhara and N'Zoth? When are we going to face the legion again? Y U NO GIF US EMERALD DREAM!?

So logically the only way to avoid alienating any long time fans would be to give us all 3 in one shot. And wouldn't that be the perfect storm?
    Im so sick and tired of hearing people saying they want this Emerald Dream. Why would people want to play an expansion based on something thats barely mentioned in WoW, would be a small new area, and quite frankly I dont want to play an expansion where every zone is green and everything is green tinted

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll say as I've mentioned in previous posts. I guess we'll have to wait for Blizzcon to find out more about The Dark Below, Reaper of Souls, Heroes of the Storm and/or Titan.