Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb What if you were the raid boss for a day?

Just saw this game's video... certainly would feel good to pwn some noobs standing in the fires of hell summoned by.... me =P to finally cave in healers skulls... or it would be very frustrating just hitting and hitting and hitting tiny little assholes and nobody died...

...seen a thread very similar to his not two weeks ago. (Use the search function first before making a thread please)

Anyways, I'd love to be the Lich King, getting to blast people off of my castle, summon Valkr to snatch up players, annihilate tanks and healers with my debuffs and ultimately one shot everyone right before I die would make me so happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose one it would probably be Cthun... back in the day it was so freaking hardcore that it would be nice to 1 hit entire raids with only my "chain lightning" =P

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    ...seen a thread very similar to his not two weeks ago. (Use the search function first before making a thread please)

Anyways, I'd love to be the Lich King, getting to blast people off of my castle, summon Valkr to snatch up players, annihilate tanks and healers with my debuffs and ultimately one shot everyone right before I die would make me so happy.
    I have to go with this one as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Blood!
    Last edited by Grubjuice; 2013-10-22 at 02:40 AM.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

If you were on a heavily imbalanced server during Wotlk, people basically were raid bosses in Wintergrasp when Tenacity was still in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    If you were on a heavily imbalanced server during Wotlk, people basically were raid bosses in Wintergrasp when Tenacity was still in the game.
    hahahaha yeah, I had the pleasure of being a raid boss in wintergrasp at one point in time... if only we were immune to CCs... it would be really fun =P

The problem is, we were so CCed that its was nothing but frustrating... being able to kill all those people in 2-3 hits, but not being able to move...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd want to be a boss with mechanics like Archimonde or Gorefiend.
    If one of you fucks up I'm killing your whole raid. Suck it.

I'd have a hard enrage timer of 140k in LFR, and not take damage from healers or tanks. Each person who died would heal me 5% of my total health.

I would spawn adds that have to be stunned, channel casts that require right stacking, and have personal challenges like Norushen if failed healing me for 15% of my health and killing both players currently in them.

If I were a raid boss for the day, I'd hit the clothies first. Preferably the delicious, delicious warlocks.

And I wouldn't fall for that feign death bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzenego View Post
    If I had to choose one it would probably be Cthun... back in the day it was so freaking hardcore that it would be nice to 1 hit entire raids with only my "chain lightning" =P
    I dunno how I'd like to be turned into a giant blob with a million tentancles. But all that power, and knowing that you can play mindgames with things thousands of miles away from you...and armies just...ok I'm sold.

P.S. I love your avatar and matching name. Lols are being had.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

What anybody with a brain would do, I'd wipe out the healers first, then the off healing classes, then the high dps classes.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    What anybody with a brain would do, I'd wipe out the healers first, then the off healing classes, then the high dps classes.
    You only say this because you didn't have a warrior shield slam you, making you super angry.
    But you will, oh yes, you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    You only say this because you didn't have a warrior shield slam you, making you super angry.
    But you will, oh yes, you will.
    I can only assume that these bosses who are intelligent enough to organize the destruction of the world, can see through a shield slam and think to themselves. Wow tank damage has really gone down, and I'm a 30 story tall dragon. So hitting me in the stomache with a 2 foot shield, really didn't hurt that much :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I can only assume that these bosses who are intelligent enough to organize the destruction of the world, can see through a shield slam and think to themselves.
    4 expansions worth of bosses says otherwise.
    You'll get angry and you'll hit that warrior, no choice, sorry.

I'd like to be Yogg Saron. Because insanity MC and tentacles and "BOW BEFORE MY TRUE FORM".
    I'd also like to be Mimiron. He just wanted to do some tests for his latest creation. Also I'd get to fly in Mimiron's Head for a day.
    (I just really like Ulduar okay)

To top it off, I'd just randomly disappear and reset the fight, just when they think they have the upper hand.
    The raid people would automatically assume it's a bug, but really I'm just peacing out to screw with them and grab another sip of my mojito.

Good times.

4 expansions worth of bosses says otherwise.
    You'll get angry and you'll hit that warrior, no choice, sorry.
    But I'm a dragon..why don't I just you know eat the warrior

15+ Year Old Account
    But I'm a dragon..why don't I just you know eat the warrior
    Magmaw tried that, it apparently didn't work out too well :/

10+ Year Old Account
    6.5 minute enrage timer with minor raid damage per second. Yeah, I'm that tough yo.

I forgot on heroic I lose the minor raid damage per second but I hit the tanks much harder.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Magmaw tried that, it apparently didn't work out too well :/
    But that's not fair / I'm an all powerful boss but I can't do anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    6.5 minute enrage timer with minor raid damage per second. Yeah, I'm that tough yo.
    That's it. I'll lower my enrage timer to 30 seconds for 2 billion HP. Every second after 30 seconds has passed I pulse the raid with party grenades.