Page 1 of 19
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1

    "Heroes of the Storm" officially approved - it's real

    http://www.cipo.ic.gc.ca/app/opic-ci...tIndexOnPage=1



    So, it's now an official approved trademark along with the rest of the Blizzard trademarks in Canada, at least. So it's real.

  2. #2
    Yes, it's real in the sense it's a real trademark, still no proof it has anything to do with WoW.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  3. #3
    It would still make sense for their all star game. It sounds better than as a wow expansion.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Yes, it's real in the sense it's a real trademark, still no proof it has anything to do with WoW.
    Which is exactly what I said. It's real. It's a trademark that could relate to WoW. That's not sure at all. But it is a real trademark.

  5. #5
    Well, as Blizzcon approaches quickly and we still have no "approved" trademarks for The Dark Below or any other WoW sounding expansions... one can't help but think that this might be it.

  6. #6
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

    Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.
    "Good morning!" said Bilbo, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out farther than the brim of his shady hat.

    Author of: Mount 2.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)
    Author of: World Enhancement Patch 1.0 (MMO-Champion Thread)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrowshire View Post
    Which is exactly what I said. It's real. It's a trademark that could relate to WoW. That's not sure at all. But it is a real trademark.
    Sorry, I'm simply tired of people saying it's 100% for WoW. Guess I assumed you were doing the same slightly.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

    Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.
    Unless you appositely have 100% undeniable proof, that is not simple speculation, then you should probably stop trying to act like what you think is fact and anyone thinking differently is stupid.
    Speculation is find, claiming something as fact is fucking dumb.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vineland, Cumberland, NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,602
    Well, Hearthstone is under the name "Heroes of Warcraft." Which it technically does not need to be trademarked as it uses "Warcraft" which is trademarked. I'm guessing that "Heroes of the Storm" is probably the subtitle to Blizzard All-Stars which doesn't need to be trademarked because it contains the trademarked company name.

    Does that make sense to anyone?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Sorry, I'm simply tired of people saying it's 100% for WoW. Guess I assumed you were doing the same slightly.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Unless you appositely have 100% undeniable proof, that is not simple speculation, then you should probably stop trying to act like what you think is fact and anyone thinking differently is stupid.
    Speculation is find, claiming something as fact is fucking dumb.
    Well blizzcon is like a month and a bit and it takes nearly that long to approve a trade mark... if your gonna announce an expansion, you would have to trade mark it first... so... i'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Heroes of the Storm is the World of Warcraft expansion.

    Anyone claiming otherwise is in extreme denial, just like before MoP.
    I think it more likely relates to this: www.sonsofthestorm.com/

  11. #11
    Over 9000! Kaleredar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    phasing...
    Posts
    9,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it more likely relates to this: www.sonsofthestorm.com/
    Seeing as they concern themselves with all matter of Blizzard-related art, I'd assume that any connections there would speak to a "blizzard all-stars" connection.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Well blizzcon is like a month and a bit and it takes nearly that long to approve a trade mark... if your gonna announce an expansion, you would have to trade mark it first... so... i'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.
    What was the time between the trademark of Reaper of Souls and it's announcement?
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Seeing as they concern themselves with all matter of Blizzard-related art, I'd assume that any connections there would speak to a "blizzard all-stars" connection.
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too.

  14. #14
    Elemental Lord Elim Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DS9
    Posts
    8,770
    I think Cute but Deadly is the next wow expansion. And it will be a total conversion of wow into pokemon that they tested with pet battles.
    My Little Borg: Friendship is Irrelevant

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What was the time between the trademark of Reaper of Souls and it's announcement?
    Different Scenario apples to oranges.

  16. #16
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vineland, Cumberland, NJ, USA
    Posts
    2,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it more likely relates to this: www.sonsofthestorm.com/
    That's a pretty eclectic of all the Blizzard games. Which Blizzard All-stars is as well. . .

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Different Scenario apples to oranges.
    Both trademarks of Blizzard. You can still compare the two.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

  18. #18
    Someone go to the blizzard forums and post "Heroes of the Storm" is the next wow expansion, and then see if you get banned from the forums for posting "spoilers".

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Both trademarks of Blizzard. You can still compare the two.
    ...seems logical

    meanwhile in reality land.... no.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    ...seems logical

    meanwhile in reality land.... no.
    You speaking as if I'm insane but you're backing your argument with nothing.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •