Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Honest opinion: Too little, too late, no matter how good the change is. Nothing would be satisfying minus a full reset.

It's easy to bleat about "hindsight being 20/20" but the fact is that this wasn't "hindsight" this was well, well foreseen both by the current blood DK abusers (some who even posted saying that is what will happen) and oh... the entire "good" (read: non-shitty) arena playing community.

The fact of the matter is my investment in PvP is really little, I'm primarily a raider. But if I were a "mainly PvP" or "only PvP" player, I'd probably have perma-quit over this already.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    double rogue will rule the world!

really this doesnt change anything i think. still going to play healer/dps and still going to turtle for as long as possible until i can burst and win.
    Last edited by DiscoGhost; 2013-10-10 at 05:20 PM.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

What's to stop a double stealth team from staying stealth, grabbing both eyes when they spawn all the time, and then after about 30-40% debuff, nuke something down?

Quote Originally Posted by Pewpewwindeeps View Post
    What's to stop a double stealth team from staying stealth, grabbing both eyes when they spawn all the time, and then after about 30-40% debuff, nuke something down?
    Picking up shadow sight brings the player out of stealth and increases damage taken. If double stealth wants to roll the dice that the other team is completely headless, go for it, but it is less of a concern than the comp crippling. WoW PvP has been in the crapper for quite a while. Maybe Blizz will eventually pull themselves together in regards to this aspect of the game but I know I'm done waiting on them. Good run but I'm over it and 'fixes' like this don't exactly have me wanting to come back. I thought I'd caught a break in focusing more on RBGs but now, it's nothing but a bunch of boosted HWLs/GMs running around.

I think they are over reacting to these changes. TCCY was alright, but it should be based on % of health, rather than lowest # health.
    The winner being decided "randomly" after match times out is just dumb.