Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Taliban Mocks Shutdown: Lawmakers ‘Sucking The Blood Of Their Own People’

WASHINGTON (CBSDC) — Even the Taliban is mocking the U.S. government over the shutdown.

In a statement released to AFP, the terrorist group accused American lawmakers of “sucking the blood of their own people.”

“The American people should realize that their politicians play with their destinies as well as the destinies of other oppressed nations for the sake of their personal vested interests,” the Taliban said in a statement.
    Notice all these politicians still get paid while veterans are denied access to parks and monuments. Notice that we're still sending billions a year to Israel, Egypt, India, etc. I'm just curious, at what point are these people FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE?

This looks interesting:

Truck drivers plan 3-day protest on Capital Beltway

Not only is the government (partially) shut down, but now a caravan of truck drivers is looking to shut down traffic around Washington -- as part of a bizarre protest against things that are "destroying America."

The group, Truckers Ride for the Constitution, is trying to attract participants for a demonstration on the Capital Beltway starting this Friday.

"Truck drivers will not haul freight! ... Truckers will lead the path to saving our country if every American rides with them!" the group's Facebook page, which had more than 57,000 "likes" as of Tuesday morning, declares.

The truckers reportedly plan to clog the Beltway by driving "three lanes deep" for three days.

On the bright side, maybe they won't bomb us if they feel bad enough for us.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Tea Party managed to shut down the government longer than Al Qeda after 9/11?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shop Ebay View Post
    On the bright side, maybe they won't bomb us if they feel bad enough for us.
    Or maybe they'll decide to come and free you from your tyrant. Some countries did that already.

Just a matter of point of view.

Someone should tell the Talibans that them bombing our buildings also plays with our destiny. Makes me think they didn't put much thought into that statement.

Regardless, this shut down has done literally nothing to me, everything is the same as always. Find the whole thing kind of funny, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, we're being mocked by... Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Someone should tell the Talibans that them bombing our buildings also plays with our destiny. Makes me think they didn't put much thought into that statement.

Regardless, this shut down has done literally nothing to me, everything is the same as always. Find the whole thing kind of funny, honestly.
    Um.. I'm pretty sure the US has done their part in destroying many buildings in the Middle East. In fact, the US has probably created generations of people that hate America because our military killed their family, innocent women and children... collateral damage and all that.

Deleted
    The House of Representatives did what Al-Qaeda couldn't. Solution: bomb Canada? I mean, it is, after all, the only logical move.

Deleted
    While USA is in a big problem now, the whole country should be carpet bombed for years to drop to the life standard of the Talibans. Eventually USA will get its shit together while the Talis will still live their sub-human life. This is same like North Korean mockeries, pure joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    While USA is in a big problem now, the whole country should be carpet bombed for years to drop to the life standard of the Talibans. Eventually USA will get its shit together while the Talis will still live their sub-human life. This is same like North Korean mockeries, pure joke.
    Which country should be carpet bombed? Taliban, Al Queda, etc. They are ideas, not a country. It is not Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya or Syria. Some of these people have good reason to hate America after 12 years of war. I'm not saying I agree with them, but imagine China invading America, bombing cities, killing innocent women and children and then calling you a terrorist for fighting back. All I'm saying here is that I can see both sides.
    Last edited by Vanilla Unicorn; 2013-10-10 at 08:07 AM.

I'll take this over people randomly blowing themselves up on public transit or at the bazaar.

I think the Taliban might be one of the last groups that should be offering up advice about "playing with others destinies."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Unicorn View Post
    Which country should be carpet bombed? Taliban, Al Queda, etc. They are ideas, not a country. It is not Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya or Syria. Some of these people have good reason to hate America after 12 years of war. I'm not saying I agree with them, but imagine China invading America, bombing cities, killing innocent women and children and then calling you a terrorist for fighting back. All I'm saying here is that I can see both sides.
    Did I screwed up again?

I meant that carpet bombing of USA would still produce a better life environment than the one Talis live in.

Was kind of a joke I screwed up....

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

Notice all these politicians still get paid while veterans are denied access to parks and monuments. Notice that we're still sending billions a year to Israel, Egypt, India, etc. I'm just curious, at what point are these people FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE?

This looks interesting:

Truck drivers plan 3-day protest on Capital Beltway
    It's funny, because they're right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    So the Tea Party managed to shut down the government longer than Al Qeda after 9/11?
    Harry Reid is the real problem here. The House has done so many measures over the years it isnt funny, and not all were repeals of Obamacare. He has refused however to put anything the Republican Congress sent his way to a vote. I'd call him a straight up criminal in any other situation. His tactic is simply to create interference, and hope people are stupid enough to give Democrats the House back and Pelosi Speakership. That is all there is to it. Yet ironically if you watch her on C-SPAN from her time as Speaker the amount of rudeness that she gave Republicans when THEY were minority dwarfs by far the way Boehner has acted.

America will basically be completely screwed if the Democrats get the House, Senate and WH again. That is the "only" reason Obamacare became Law. A vote on party lines that was potentially illegally done at that with the special "resolution" when they realized Scott Walker's election was going to ruin their efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Harry Reid is the real problem here. The House has done so many measures over the years it isnt funny, and not all were repeals of Obamacare. His tactic is simply to create interference, and hope people are stupid enough to give Democrats the House back and Pelosi Speakership. That is all there is to it. Yet ironically if you watch her on C-SPAN from her time as Speaker the amount of rudeness that she gave Republicans when THEY were minority dwarfs by far the way Boehner has acted.

America will basically be completely screwed if the Democrats get the House, Senate and WH again. That is the "only" reason Obamacare became Law. A vote on party lines that was potentially illegally done at that with the special "resolution" when they realized Scott Walker's election was going to ruin their efforts.
    Couldn't have said it better...

Well their commentary doesn't really surprise because they pretty much "won" the war on terror. Not in traditional sense, but ramifications of the 9/11 has undermined many basic principles of the western world.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't have said it better...
    The real reason the Law wasn't read was because the Democrats were saying this figuratively speaking. "HURRY! The stars are aligned! We know Americans will punish us for this and that they don't want it, but do it quickly before the election! Before our chance passes! Before they can stop us!"

So every time I hear Obama say. "I blame the Tea Party for the deadlock! Or It's the law of the land". I face-palm hard. It was passed by a bunch of cronies, and the day the law is repealed or stripped and replaced with something credible I'll be impressed. The bill as it stands is basically fit for one purpose. Toilet Paper. But hey, Prohibition took a while to repeal. Americans eventually do the right thing and correct political tools like Reid. They did so with Harding's morons too.

I think if we can correct Voter Fraud in this country (a issue Democrats are staunchly against) we'll see a lot of landslide victories for Republicans as this Law explodes. A shame too, I had a lot of hopes for Obama bringing a fresh breath of air into DC, but he makes George W. Bush look like a saint. History will remember him for being a liar, thin skinned, and unable to compromise. That and a law as infamous as prohibition will be his legacy.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2013-10-10 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    The amazing thing is... They're actually right!
    And when the Taliban can lecture your government on anything... Man it's time to ask yourselves a couple questions

Funny cause it's true
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    The real reason the Law wasn't read was because the Democrats were saying this figuratively speaking. "HURRY! The stars are aligned! We know Americans will punish us for this and that they don't want it, but do it quickly before the election! Before our chance passes! Before they can stop us!"

So every time I hear Obama say. "I blame the Tea Party for the deadlock! Or It's the law of the land". I face-palm hard. It was passed by a bunch of cronies, and the day the law is repealed or stripped and replaced with something credible I'll be impressed. The bill as it stands is basically fit for one purpose. Toilet Paper. But hey, Prohibition took a while to repeal. Americans eventually do the right thing and correct political tools like Reid. They did so with Harding's morons too.

I think if we can correct Voter Fraud in this country (a issue Democrats are staunchly against) we'll see a lot of landslide victories for Republicans as this Law explodes. A shame too, I had a lot of hopes for Obama bringing a fresh breath of air into DC, but he makes George W. Bush look like a saint. History will remember him for being a liar, thin skinned, and unable to compromise. That and a law as infamous as prohibition will be his legacy.
    Let's be honest here, impeachment could start tomorrow if this were a true 2 party system. At the end of the day, it's an agenda fueled by corruption.