Thread: Farms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt I'll use it next expansion, but I've been doing it nearly every day on 7 characters. The golden lotus I get is amazing for transmuting gems with ore shuffling. I really hope they have something similar (though, maybe not a literal farm) next expansion for its mats.

taking farmville out of wow would not be acceptable. same with the pokemon. i love them both!

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    I have exalted on 11 alts. I haven't used my farms for many months now, it's just not worth the time.
    your kidding - I have only 4 farms and I get over 1k gold a day from them for 20 min work , how isn't that worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Sul View Post
    your kidding - I have only 4 farms and I get over 1k gold a day from them for 20 min work , how isn't that worth it
    Depends on the server. You'd have a hard time making that much cash Horde side on my home server, AH moves at a crawl. You're better off spending those 20 minutes doing daily quests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a bad addition, I kind of forgot about it the last 10-11 months, it was a decent addition but it felt clunky and a little bit dull after continued use.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    It was an awful idea, but it did make sense for this expansion.

I hope it's something they don't continue.
    I seriously don't get people like this, if you don't like it, fine, don't use it? Whats the problem in having it there for other people?

I enjoy my free thousand gold every 4-5 days out of it for a total of 15 minutes work on just one farm, and my server is massively populated thus prices are pushed lower, farms are excellent and should continue just as they are.

Cookings mats were the problem, not the farm itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly never used my farm for profits... What are some of the best ways to make money from your farm? I was thinking mostly food right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sul View Post
    That's the problem, it's barely 3k for 1hr of work. There are just much better ways to make gold.

Deleted
    If you look at it as a niche past-time, then it worked just fine. Another set of dailies to grind if you wanted, and if not it was something to keep an eye on. I have more golden lotuses than I know what to do with because I just kept mindlessly planting herbalism stuff on full plots for months.