WTF first 9 wins in arena (not too good deck)

So, I've had 4 goes in arena so far, one was a warrior which went 3-3 with gorehowl, 3 Kor'kron elites, insane cards. Another was a mage deck with 3 flamestrikes, pyroblast which went 6-3, but I just did my 3rd as Druid (first one with druid i went 1-3 with a pretty good deck) and i went 9-2!

The deck SUCKED too compared to the other ones i've made, it was full of shitty low attack cards and one ironbark, demolisher won me two...I just don't know wtf happened, the other decks were way way better.

Nice job regardless :P

I had quite a nice deck with Warlock last night (My main as well), got 2 summoning portals in and 3 blood imps, was so sweet...

Then I lost 2 in a row :/ and then somehow got to 7-2 until losing again, was so damn epic :P

It's not about the cards you have, but how you play them!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    The OP is a good player with a little luck, I'd say.

My best in 4 arenas is still only 3-3.

Grtz OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    It's the heart of the cards man.

Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    It's the heart of the cards man.
    For sure!

I just went 9 again on Druid which had Cenarius in it, this deck was actually mostly loaded with mid range neutral minions which actually turns out is pretty good in arena. Went 7 last night but threw away the 8th win because I forgot starfall couldn't target the hero any more (MEGADERP).

I would actually take mid cost neutral minions now over some other things, the razorfen, silverhand etc are all really nice because you get the two minions and they combo well with the cult master.

There's plenty of beta keys released recently so you might be facing mostly less experiences players now.

If that's a bad deck you should see some of the decks I have gotten. I have no luck whatsoever so I just gave up on arena for now.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Deleted
    In the two arena runs i've done so far i went 0-3 and 1-3. both times i made a warlock deck and both times i received 3-4 demons and no summoning portals or board clear. Sticking with play mode till I'm a better player and can see strats outside the norm and therefore make a good deck from unlucky drafts

10+ Year Old Account
    How does druid run? I was thinking running either druid or rogue when the game comes out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post

The deck SUCKED too compared to the other ones i've made, it was full of shitty low attack cards and one ironbark, demolisher won me two...I just don't know wtf happened, the other decks were way way better.
    HOW IS THAT NOT AN OVERPOWERED DECK?

That's probably one of the(if not THE) most powerful druid deck I've ever seen in arena. 9-0 material easily. The only card I dislike is the BB Bodyguard but in that deck it can easily work out. The only glaring thing it misses is a silence, but silences are much worse in the current patch then before.

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel that all enemies in Arena are overpowered. Feels like it matches me with people who won a lot already. I have won 2 at most in one run and then I thought I had a really good Shaman deck. Had a lot of Feral Spirit and Flametongue combos and my starts were really good, but I always ended up getting killed in the end.

All card games are so much RNG based on which order you get all cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    HOW IS THAT NOT AN OVERPOWERED DECK?

That's probably one of the(if not THE) most powerful druid deck I've ever seen in arena. 9-0 material easily. The only card I dislike is the BB Bodyguard but in that deck it can easily work out. The only glaring thing it misses is a silence, but silences are much worse in the current patch then before.
    +1 that's a pretty sick arena deck

Dem spellpower swipes

Hopefully going to go 8 or 9 again with another Druid tonight, I'm at 7-2 right now (one loss was to an INSANE shaman deck)

Just wondering if anyone can see any miss-plays here, or any general improvements...I think the hunter got unlucky with card draw, and I'm not sure I should've wasted that swipe on the Gorilla but I didn't want him hound mastering it and i wanted to also keep the pressure on. (also lol@panda ancient of lore combo)

Cheers.

EDIT; 6th win here, also, if anyone notices any stupid mistakes please let me know, trying to get better at arena. (currently 4 arenas with 7+, not finished this one yet so can't say if i'll go 8 or 9)

Last edited by Thorim; 2013-10-12 at 04:15 PM.