*Vehement* 3 Night LF Tank; 13/14N 9-12EST

Raid times: Tues,Wed,Thur 8:00-11:00 server (9-12 EST); Invites go out at 7:45

Current Best Progress: 13/14 Normal Mode SOO & 11/12 Heroic Mode in ToT

Current recruitment

•• Tank: Accepting all applications

Quick Summary:

Vehement has rebuilt!! We existed for several years & were 11/13HM TOT with extensive successful history prior to that tier.

Things you will not find in this guild: (A lot of things that brought me back to wanting to reform)

• Downtime distributing loot; Downtime between boss pulls other than adjustments
    • A lot of afk/deaths during trash while people go derping off after a boss kill
    • A lot of downtime between boss pulls other than adjustments
    • Any Drama, subpar play, unnecessary mumble chatter, talking over each other
    • Elitists who are not willing to accept criticism/instruction/become a jerk when they aren’t happy
    • A rotating roster; I am recruiting for FULL TIME SPOTS. Period. You will NOT be sat even as a trial if you are being recruiting for a full time spot. I raid to PLAY all 9 hours, every boss. I extend that to you.

What you will find: (Things that most of us like, and want but hardly ever see in most guilds)

• A GM/officers who want nothing more than to be successful in progression & cares about his guild mates
    • A Drama free guild; I log in to have fun and progress not hear any BS or whining.
    • 9 Committed members; I don’t want guild hoppers, I don’t want people who leave when HM’s get HARD.
    • Raids that start and end on time; You join a guild and accept the raid times as is. No, they won’t be changed, and no I won’t wait for you to finish eating, doing dailies, or taking out the garbage.
    • A guild that researches the fights ahead of time, and tries to have everything planned out before we even get to the boss. This means as a team & as an individual player.

What is expected of you:
    • Be competitive; This means comparing yourself on WOL, ePeen, finding out the best spec/gemming/reforging for each and every fight. We are only 10 people and each person needs to shine & play all relative specs;
    • Be prepared. I take the time to research the fights, so should you. Guild Forums will have fights, strats, etc. Be active on them making suggestions/bringing ideas. There is A LOT of help out there, no excuses.
    • Have a POSITIVE attitude.
    • Close to if not 100% raid attendance.
    • And most importantly.. have a team attitude. If you are considering joining a 25 man, or a friends guild, or whatever is the flavour of the month, please do not apply. I need to know you are looking for a permanent home, to make new friends, and be successful.

If you’re interested feel free to email me or catch me in-game. I will also request an application be filled out on our website.

Nastronica
    Battletag: Nastronica#1724