View Poll Results: What would you do?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Encourage the fighting. The enemy has done too much to be forgiven.

    51 39.84%
  • Advocate peace. The war is pointless and has had enough bloodshed.

    77 60.16%
Page 1 of 3
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #1

    Would you support the war?

    If you were suddenly teleported into the warcraft universe (as the race of your choice, I guess), would you support the Alliance vs. Horde war or would you advocate peace?

    Don't think as a gamer sitting behind a screen playing a game, think as someone who actually now lives in this world and is affected by the world around them. If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.
    If not for this sentence, the question would have been pointless. If I just had my choice of race and location, then I'd likely be a Human in the Alliance and advocating peace on all fronts that aren't currently being obliterated by the Forsaken.
    Praise the Quest Writers for they give life to otherwise boring expansions.
    P̶l̶a̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶W̶o̶D̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶f̶u̶l̶ ̶W̶a̶r̶g̶l̶a̶i̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶A̶z̶z̶i̶n̶o̶t̶h̶.̶
    RIP Sweet Prince...

  3. #3
    Scarab Lord Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    4,887
    I would be a Blood Elf, and try to advocate peace, why BE? cause they are one of the horde race with more impact in the alliance (They even try to go back to the alliance so their relationship with the alliance is not THAT bad) and they have good relationships with the forsakens so it will be easier to find a way to make a peace convent between these 2 groups

  4. #4
    Immortal Granyala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arkon-III
    Posts
    7,063
    I'm a Draenei. I don't approve of mindless faction squabbling.

    However, that does not mean I would let Garrosh reign unopposed.

    Ifalna Sha'yoko on Twitter and Armory - Occasionally unfaithful to WoW with my Adorable Miqo'te - (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻

  5. #5
    nah i'd work at elling trias cheese shop and not give a shit about any war

  6. #6
    Brewmaster AutomaticBadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,407
    I'd support the de-militarisation of the Forsaken War-front and make it highly regulated by the remaining races. It is getting sort of idiotic that the Horde aren't trying to stop the atrocities committed by Silvanas and her ilk. I wouldn't eradicate them but forced conversion is the same if not worse that what Arthus was doing.

    probably end up being a human Paladin or Warrior... In honesty though if the plague can convert humans then there must be a preventative antigen I could set the Gnomes on getting going.

    So yeah not really a war between both sides, since that is stupid, but rather keeping the she-bitch from ruining more and more lands with corruption. Oh and eradicate the Scarlet Onslaught/Crusade/Whatever it is now anyone?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Gimlix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands!
    Posts
    4,541
    I would be a night elf, and sit in a tree all day long!
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans Haidaes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    BUoE - Bureaucratic Union of Europe
    Posts
    2,987
    You guys should not assume you are the race you like, if this were real, life would try to dick you over bigtime and make you your least favorite race, in my case ogre probably or goblin :P.

  9. #9
    Would start war then sit aside watching everyone else slaughter each other, oh the fun.

    Excuse me, are you saying something? Nah, you can't tell me nothing

  10. #10
    I'd tear down Orgimmar and kill every orc in the world because they look like gorillas.

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Darsithis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    33,115
    No peace. The Horde deserves to die.



  12. #12
    Herald of the Titans Abstieg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Boston, Massachusetts
    Posts
    2,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No peace. The Horde deserves to die.
    No peace, the Alliance have hampered our lives long enough.

  13. #13
    Scarab Lord Grubjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spook central
    Posts
    4,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    I'd tear down Orgimmar and kill every orc in the world because they look like gorillas.
    and what about the real gorillas?
    .


    When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    If you were suddenly teleported into the warcraft universe (as the race of your choice, I guess), would you support the Alliance vs. Horde war or would you advocate peace?

    Don't think as a gamer sitting behind a screen playing a game, think as someone who actually now lives in this world and is affected by the world around them. If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.
    No. War is ridiculous. It's rarely for anything other than conquest and greed, and when it's not it's over the same god with a different name. There is plenty to go around. It really is a terrible thing.

  15. #15
    The Patient Spphy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark :)
    Posts
    313
    Where my Queen leads me is where I will go, even in paths of war. But if not for her, I would settle down in a place where no one would ever find me again. I might be a hero of azeroth, but I am now undead and nothing like I was ever before.

  16. #16
    Warchief Redpanda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Searching for the Old Gods
    Posts
    2,099
    As a horde orc hunter rip in peace alliance I would prob subject myself to genetic augmentation and training from the klaxxi paragons, im sure being The Wakener and siding with their cause gets me more pull with them. ¯\(°_o)/¯. Loktarogar and all that shit. I want CONQUEST
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-10 at 06:46 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

  17. #17
    The Lightbringer Alceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolf's' Den
    Posts
    3,638
    As a Tauren shaman I'd go undercover at a random alliance cattle pen.
    And I will lead a cow rebellion against the alliance.

    I will destroy alliance within harharharhar
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!
    Tauren Shaman - Pandaren Monk - Orc Hunter - Troll Druid

  18. #18
    Pandaren Monk docterfreeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finding a stranger in the alps.
    Posts
    1,966
    Not only would I support it, but I would also lead the charge into stormwind.

    Words to live by.

  19. #19
    FIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHTTT


  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Not only would I support it, but I would also lead the charge into stormwind.
    As cannon fodder maybe. More realistically you'd be shoveling shit in a farm or something more menial.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •