Poll: What would you do?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Would you support the war?

If you were suddenly teleported into the warcraft universe (as the race of your choice, I guess), would you support the Alliance vs. Horde war or would you advocate peace?

Don't think as a gamer sitting behind a screen playing a game, think as someone who actually now lives in this world and is affected by the world around them. If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.
    If not for this sentence, the question would have been pointless. If I just had my choice of race and location, then I'd likely be a Human in the Alliance and advocating peace on all fronts that aren't currently being obliterated by the Forsaken.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a Blood Elf, and try to advocate peace, why BE? cause they are one of the horde race with more impact in the alliance (They even try to go back to the alliance so their relationship with the alliance is not THAT bad) and they have good relationships with the forsakens so it will be easier to find a way to make a peace convent between these 2 groups

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Draenei. I don't approve of mindless faction squabbling.

However, that does not mean I would let Garrosh reign unopposed.

Deleted
    nah i'd work at elling trias cheese shop and not give a shit about any war

I'd support the de-militarisation of the Forsaken War-front and make it highly regulated by the remaining races. It is getting sort of idiotic that the Horde aren't trying to stop the atrocities committed by Silvanas and her ilk. I wouldn't eradicate them but forced conversion is the same if not worse that what Arthus was doing.

probably end up being a human Paladin or Warrior... In honesty though if the plague can convert humans then there must be a preventative antigen I could set the Gnomes on getting going.

So yeah not really a war between both sides, since that is stupid, but rather keeping the she-bitch from ruining more and more lands with corruption. Oh and eradicate the Scarlet Onslaught/Crusade/Whatever it is now anyone?
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be a night elf, and sit in a tree all day long!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

You guys should not assume you are the race you like, if this were real, life would try to dick you over bigtime and make you your least favorite race, in my case ogre probably or goblin :P.

Deleted
    Would start war then sit aside watching everyone else slaughter each other, oh the fun.

I'd tear down Orgimmar and kill every orc in the world because they look like gorillas.

10+ Year Old Account
    No peace. The Horde deserves to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    No peace. The Horde deserves to die.
    No peace, the Alliance have hampered our lives long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidsteel View Post
    I'd tear down Orgimmar and kill every orc in the world because they look like gorillas.
    and what about the real gorillas?

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

Bloodsail Admiral Transmigration's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    If you were suddenly teleported into the warcraft universe (as the race of your choice, I guess), would you support the Alliance vs. Horde war or would you advocate peace?

Don't think as a gamer sitting behind a screen playing a game, think as someone who actually now lives in this world and is affected by the world around them. If it helps, assume you have the power to make a difference in your cause.
    No. War is ridiculous. It's rarely for anything other than conquest and greed, and when it's not it's over the same god with a different name. There is plenty to go around. It really is a terrible thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where my Queen leads me is where I will go, even in paths of war. But if not for her, I would settle down in a place where no one would ever find me again. I might be a hero of azeroth, but I am now undead and nothing like I was ever before.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a horde orc hunter rip in peace alliance I would prob subject myself to genetic augmentation and training from the klaxxi paragons, im sure being The Wakener and siding with their cause gets me more pull with them. ¯\(°_o)/¯. Loktarogar and all that shit. I want CONQUEST
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-10-10 at 06:46 PM.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    As a Tauren shaman I'd go undercover at a random alliance cattle pen.
    And I will lead a cow rebellion against the alliance.

I will destroy alliance within harharharhar

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only would I support it, but I would also lead the charge into stormwind.

Deleted
    FIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHTTT

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Not only would I support it, but I would also lead the charge into stormwind.
    As cannon fodder maybe. More realistically you'd be shoveling shit in a farm or something more menial.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.