Freezing when tabbed out

I just want to see if anyone else has noticed this. Whenever I'm flying long distance I just put on auto run and tab out. But it seems that when I do it in pandaria I only move a few feet in 3-4 minutes. Making it seem like my character is freezing or slowing down while I'm tabbed out. Then today I noticed something new. I was logging out in a non rest zone so I had the count down. I tabbed out really quick to check FB while it logged and and when I tabbed back in the counter had stopped at 18 seconds. Has anyone else had this issue?

Take a guess... no, NOT THERE! You and your dirty mind.
    Nope, I just die to fatigue all the time cause I've been flying for longer than I thought >_<

No idea, I tab out all the time on flight paths for maybe a minute or two and by the time I tab in I'm at my destination. At most I'll get a very short load screen while the new area loads in if it's a completely different zone.
    Butts.

@Cyber Doctor ;P. I haven't noticed it happening on Flight paths. Only manual flight and that 1 time logging out.

Have you tried checking to see if your background FPS is set to like 1 or 2?
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaDarsithisRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArlee

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Have you tried checking to see if your background FPS is set to like 1 or 2?
    Nah it's unlimited. Even if it were low it wouldn't practically freeze the game for long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessxpersists View Post
    I tabbed out really quick to check FB while it logged and and when I tabbed back in the counter had stopped at 18 seconds. Has anyone else had this issue?
    Only haveing these kind of problems when I tab out WHILE at loading screen. So I don't do that anymore.
    Another problem is WoW freezing sometimes when I change my sound-settings (tabbing out aswell) - from screen to headset or vice versa - for a few seconds up to a minute or so. Going desktop or open the internet browser is no problem whilst playing.