Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The monk is still gemming and enchanting 100% wrong. He/she could drastically reduce her dmg taken by simply changing gems and such.

Gj mr warrior though.

Deleted
    The legendary meta is the make or break, it has almost 100% uptime if im correct? I myself noticed a huge up in survivability when i got the meta. After all its -20% damage taken which is HUGE.

- - - Updated - - -

Even still without the meta you just gotta be more careful and use Barrier and Block more pre-emptively which i think your tanks are not doing if theyre dying alot.

Your disc priest is ... questionable. At best.

They have terrible uptimes on AA, they choose the wrong talents. They don't use Spirit Shell properly, and they aren't gearing correctly at ALL. They're also not maximizing their 2pc in any way (...by not using Archangel correctly...).

Frankly, you're healing with 1.5 healers if the logs you linked are indicative of their average performance.

Very low inner focus usage, terrible atonement weaving in to keep Evangelism up (a MUST with 2pc). Awful gearing, awful glyphs, no Sha minor glyph which removes the GCD from mindbender (fiend for mana return) and just... yeah. Your tanks might have issues, that I cannot confirm or deny as I do not tank.

But the issues they do have, are not going to be covered by your disc. I didn't look at the holy priest.
    Last edited by Sillychan; 2013-10-11 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art3x View Post
    The monk is gemming and enchanting completely wrong as well. For 10s on normal, most monks just stack a load of crit after going exp and hit to caps. If he really feels squishy then go mastery. No reason to gem for stam in 10s though, at all.

He should also be using Dancing Steel, not colossus on weapon. Shuffle uptime is low on protectors also.

Need to change glyphs as well.

Over the exp and hit caps.

I'm sure there is more a better monk could find.
    Shuffle uptime seems low on Protectors, as mentioned before.

Monks should only be in real danger of dying during the first 2 seconds of a fight, as once shuffle is running, they're super high avoidance tanks. Stam stacking doesn't work very well in 10 man, should be going crit, at least IMO, for max Elusive Brew uptime. Regemming for a lot more crit would help, and I'm not sure what they're using Chi on aside from Blackout Kick, but Shuffle's uptime being low is probably contributing a fair amount as well.

Yes, the disc priest is a bit questionable, but it has not been that big of an issue since I've been able to make up for their healing.

Last nights raid went much better. The monk still has not gemmed correctly so his damage taken was still spiky (although a bit better), but the warrior, Mtay, pretty much nailed it.

Just wanted to say thank you for the feedback, it really helped.

Warrior should be gemming Parry/Dodge, with Riposte this gives them much more Crit which in turn gives them more Rage meaning more survivability.

Monk should be stacking Crit or Mastery, Crit especially where you guys are (More Damage and more EB stacks)

The warrior can stack crit/mastery as well. Chip in and buy him the 553 Crit/Mastery legs.

Warrior should replace direbrew trinket as well... http://www.wowhead.com/item=89079 can be purchased for 1750 justice points and no longer requires any faction rep to buy. While it's no where near as good as the trinkets they'd get from Siege, it's still a decent upgrade, and most people are drowning in justice points anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by mystogunn View Post
    I am one of the healers and even when we use 3 healers, tank deaths are still there. I have healed several alt runs prior to this and tank damage has never been this big of an issue. It could be a combination of both so I will spam heal the tanks only in tonights run along with several other changes suggested in this thread to see if it changes anything.
    would you be willing to battle tag up and run a quick flex wing with players from my guild? we could tell you much more quickly than looking at logs what is going on and you could also learn the fights in the process.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP