Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Or maybe just maybe it is allowed because multiboxing has always been allowed in pretty much every mmo since before Wow.
    Convincing argument. For the moment it isn't disturbing enough to warrant their action and that's about it.

  2. #62
    This is permitted because he pays insane amount of money to Blizzard.
    There is something very wrong when one guy can destroy everything in his path and it's even worse when ppl support that.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    That's nice. You and I both know my point wasn't "world pvp is totes a bad thing blizzard just bein' mean." It's the fact that a single person is using extrodinary means only available to those who spend an entire rent check's worth of money each month to have an advantage against far, far beyond 99% of the other players.

    My point was, Blizzard says his method isn't prohibited in the current version of the ToS.

    Now, if you want to argue whether or not it should be, that's a different discussion and has very little to do with "world pvp" amongst players with one account each.
    I don't give a fuck about the money involved and the fact that you are bringing it up to insult others speaks more about your own character than anyone else's. It doesn't matter and has NOTHING to do with whether this is world pvp or not. Again as per Blizzard's rules, it is a perfectly acceptable form of world pvp. I know this site is filled with a bunch of bitter hateful people who are butthurt that Blizzard hasn't fallen to its knees in financial ruin yet but shockingly enough they are still allowed to decide what is and isn't allowed in their own god damn game. You people can try to debate it all you want but the decision on this matter was made a long time ago and it is NOT going to change.

  4. #64

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Convincing argument. For the moment it isn't disturbing enough to warrant their action and that's about it.
    What is "disturbing" about it aside from the butthurt that not everyone has the money to afford to do it? Again nothing a multiboxer does is special or unique or something a normal group can't already do themselves and until someone is able to provide a convincing argument otherwise to Blizzard, it just flat out isn't going to change.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    This is permitted because he pays insane amount of money to Blizzard.
    There is something very wrong when one guy can destroy everything in his path and it's even worse when ppl support that.
    Since when has a single player ever been able to survive a full raid of other players? Multiboxing has nothing to do with it. You are going to get stomped either way.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    What is "disturbing" about it aside from the butthurt that not everyone has the money to afford to do it?
    Simple cost analysis. If they would lose enough subscriptions to it they would handle it.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Since when has a single player ever been able to survive a full raid of other players? Multiboxing has nothing to do with it. You are going to get stomped either way.
    I thought point of forming a raid is to overcome challenges you couldn't do ALONE.
    Actually, I am just watching him standing in Stormwind's AH and spamming AOE. Ye, that's some good and fair gameplay...

  8. #68
    Dreadlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    924
    They should be prevented somehow. Ruins the fun for others.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Simple cost analysis. If they would lose enough subscriptions to it they would handle it.
    There is nothing to "handle". People quit for asinine reasons all the time but that doesn't make those reasons legitimate or valid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    I thought point of forming a raid is to overcome challenges you couldn't do ALONE.
    Actually, I am just watching him standing in Stormwind's AH and spamming AOE. Ye, that's some good and fair gameplay...
    Wait what? How is a single player a "challenge" that requires a full raid to take down? Are you even trying to put thought into this?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kreebs View Post
    They should be prevented somehow. Ruins the fun for others.
    Why is your fun more important than that of others?

  10. #70
    He got his asked kicked on KJ by SWBRB(KJ guild I was in) all the time and whined about it on his stream. We wiped him all the time with 10-15 people, it's stupid easy to wipe him.

    He finally had enough of us wiping him and he xfered off.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Wait what? How is a single player a "challenge" that requires a full raid to take down? Are you even trying to put thought into this?
    Dude, I am pretty sure WoW wasn't developed that one guy can kill King of Stormwind, kill bosses in raids or play battlegrounds...
    Are you even trying to read what I wrote?

  12. #72
    Legendary! seam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    6,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalmar View Post
    Dude, I am pretty sure WoW wasn't developed that one guy can kill King of Stormwind, kill bosses in raids or play battlegrounds...
    Are you even trying to read what I wrote?
    No, but multiple CHARACTERS can.

    Number of people is irrelevant.
    Avatar done by my friend Crystal<3

  13. #73
    Scarab Lord foxHeart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Inside Jabu-jabu's Belly
    Posts
    4,051
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Blizzard doesn't recognize the term "griefing" and if they didn't want players to kill NPCs they wouldn't be killable. Simple as that.
    "Zone or Area Disruption

    This category includes language and/or actions intended to disturb groups of players or areas of the world, such as:

    Disruption of player events or gatherings.
    Excessive use of in-game sounds or visuals.
    Excessively casting spells with noticeable effects in crowded areas.
    Impeding or blocking access to an NPC, doodad, doorway, or any other area of the world that a player would normally be able to access."

    Repeatedly farming auctioneers and/or questgivers is zone disruption, which you can certainly get banned for, as it is against the ToS. Many people have. Simple as that.
    Look! Words!

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    So not only is world pvp against the rules but aoe spam is as well? You might want to read over the rules again as you are talking out of your ass. Also 40 players doesn't lag the server, it lags your computer. It isn't Blizzard's problem if you play Wow on a toaster.
    When did I say world PVP was against the rules and how about you read the rules before you go about trying to school others on them.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...assment-policy
    Zone or Area Disruption

    This category includes language and/or actions intended to disturb groups of players or areas of the world, such as:

    Disruption of player events or gatherings.
    Excessive use of in-game sounds or visuals.
    Excessively casting spells with noticeable effects in crowded areas.
    Impeding or blocking access to an NPC, doodad, doorway, or any other area of the world that a player would normally be able to access.
    On the topic of PVP on a PVP realm hitting a point to be actionable. One of the recent cases was on KJ where alliance was camping the hord hub when the daily island was released. GMs told the alliance to leave or face bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    "Zone or Area Disruption
    Bah you beat me to it =D

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by jadenprince View Post
    I cant play a single day without getting killed by 40 multiboxing characters on the server. They are lagging the server 24.7 and killing all the vendors. I love pvping and i dont mind getting ganked or raided on but this is NOT pvp, And shouldn't be on a pvp server. 5 healers and 5 of each class killing everything in stormwind, the pvp vendors, pve vendors, there ruining the game for me dramatically and i wish someone would look into this. This IS GRIEFING and its making everyones game experience unplayable.
    Prepared is not a 40 man boxer he is a 52..... and he is gonna be 60 man soon, and yeah he is a pain in the ass

  16. #76
    I 40box every day...but on Everquest, not WoW.

    It's as easy as playing 1 account.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

  17. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by hectelion View Post
    Prepared is not a 40 man boxer he is a 52..... and he is gonna be 60 man soon, and yeah he is a pain in the ass
    must have a heck of a social life

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Kinda hard when he runs various programs to make you lag while he has no issues. It's gotten to the point where once he's in a zone you can't do ANYTHING because 1) it takes upwards of 5 secs to cast anything, and 2)You're usually dead before you even see him (again because of the lag).

    And PS it IS griefing when he deliberately camps an area he knows you HAVE to go to, ie The Shrine. His favourite spot is the coin turn in lady, especially on a Tuesday.
    It would probably be considered griefing by the Blizzard GMs if I stayed at a turn-in lady for four hours on the day most needed to turn in, but I don't do that, I move around. The GMs don't like it when players stay in one spot and camp for more than three hours even on a PvP server especially when a new patch is released which has large numbers of players in a new area.

    Check my live stream some time for the latest in tearing up the 80% Alliance dominated Darkspear server. http://twitch.tv/preparedwow

    Throughout these posts, I've not seen anyone mention the fact that Alliance has dominated Darkspear over the Horde for about the last four years in terms of World PvP. Some streamers even boasted about this domination while posting youtube videos. It's time to reverse that trend.

    The reason I moved to Darkspear was because there are a lot more Alliance there to get Honorable Kills from. /follow was removed from battlegrounds so moving to Darkspear was... "logical". Check the HK listing on Darkspear http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Darkspear-US&w=&a=12

    By the way, I'm working on some more character leveling and should have 60 accounts at level 90 soon.

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared View Post
    It would probably be considered griefing by the Blizzard GMs if I stayed at a turn-in lady for four hours on the day most needed to turn in, but I don't do that, I move around. The GMs don't like it when players stay in one spot and camp for more than three hours even on a PvP server especially when a new patch is released which has large numbers of players in a new area.

    Check my live stream some time for the latest in tearing up the 80% Alliance dominated Darkspear server. http://twitch.tv/preparedwow

    Throughout these posts, I've not seen anyone mention the fact that Alliance has dominated Darkspear over the Horde for about the last four years in terms of World PvP. Some streamers even boasted about this domination while posting youtube videos. It's time to reverse that trend.

    The reason I moved to Darkspear was because there are a lot more Alliance there to get Honorable Kills from. /follow was removed from battlegrounds so moving to Darkspear was... "logical". Check the HK listing on Darkspear http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Darkspear-US&w=&a=12

    By the way, I'm working on some more character leveling and should have 60 accounts at level 90 soon.
    Don't let him lie to you guys, he's really bad at WoW in general.
    He got humiliated on Kil'Jaeden and used to cry on his stream daily about being camped.
    Near the end of his run he also went emo and started spamming Horde trade chat, which resulted in a temp bad.
    If you organize 10 people to murder him he'll eventually leave.

  20. #80
    The Lightbringer Gobra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,011
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Let me guess... Aredone? Blizzard almost officially sanctioned his behavior. Sorry.
    Key word there bolded, almost means they didn't, so a pointless comment all round really, "sorry"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You're lying, don't need to impress anyone on the internet bud.
    You're lying, don't need to impress anyone on the internet bud.

    I've seen plenty of people taken down in a warriors burst back then, done it plenty of times myself, so if they're all stood together, there is zero reason why it couldn't be done, If you don't believe it fine, But you've no cause, nor evidence that even hints he is lying, So stop lying yourself, Yeah? Next time use the correct words "I don't believe you" And just say "you're lying2 when you can actually prove it, Opinion doesn't = fact, remember that
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark
    They say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire. I respectfully disagree. I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far. I present to you the newest in Stark Industries' Freedom line. Find an excuse to let one of these off the chain, and I personally guarantee, the bad guys won't even wanna come out of their caves. Ladies and gentlemen, for your consideration... the Jericho.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •