Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Rank SoO bosses by difficulty (normal)

What the title says basicly

Immerseus < Fallen Protectors < Norushen < General Nazgrim < Iron Juggernaut < Galakras < Dark Shaman < Malkorok < Spoils < Siegecrafter Blackfuse < Thok <<<< Paragons of Klaxxi <<<<<< Garrosh

DPS (only melee experience)

Shamans > Garrosh > Seige > Galakras > Paragons > Thok - all the rest are near trivially easy, I couldn't find a way to rank some above the rest in any meaningful way.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-10-11 at 01:53 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Hmm.

Garrosh > Paragons > Blackfuse > Thok > Shaman > Malkorok > Spoils > Galakras > Jugger > Nazgrim > Sha > Norushen > Protectors > Immerseus

Based on overall difficulty (in my opinion)

Deleted
    Assuming appropriate gear

Garrosh>Thok>Spoils>Shamans>Malkorok>Jugger>Nazgrim>Galakras>Paragons>Blackfuse>Sha>Norush en>Protectors>Immerseus

From hardest to easiest: Garrosh > Thok > Shamans > Paragons > Nazgrim > Iron Juggernaut > Immerseus.

Didn't really notice any difference on the other 7 bosses.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

From easiest to hardest:
    Immerseus-Norushen-fallen protectors-sha of pride-iron juggernaught-siegecrafter-galakras-nasgrim-malkorok-spoils-shamans-klaxxi-thok-garrosh

Hey just an idea, shall we give PoV (healer/tank/melee/ranged) and format (10/25 man) with the answers

25 man as melee, so far the only one that really stumped us was Norushen; but we're only 8/14 atm Iron Juggernaut easiest, so far I think one wipe in 3 kills.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 man tank, easiest > hardest

immerseus
    protectors
    norushen
    nazgrim
    sha of pride
    iron juggernaut
    spoils
    paragons
    galakras
    malkorok
    shamans
    blackfuse
    thok
    garrosh

as a 10 man huntard, from easy to hard:
    immerseus
    protectors
    sha of pride
    norushen
    iron juggernaut
    nazgrim
    galakras
    shamans
    spoils
    malkorok
    thok
    blackfuse (belt duty)
    paragons

garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveyoface View Post
    What the title says basicly
    can only speak to the ones we have completed

Immerseus one shot

< General Nazgrim two shot

< Dark Shaman two shot

< Fallen Protectors took us a few hours

< Iron Juggernaut took us a few hours

< Norushen shut us down for a week

< Galakras still struggle on and off with this one.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

For my guild:

Garrosh (progression 7 pulls in ) > Thok (30shot) > Blackfuse (20shot) > Paragons (4shot) > Malkorok (4shot)> Galakras (20shot)> Nazgrim (3shot)> Spoils (7shot)> Shaman (1shot) > Sha (4shot) > Juggernaut (2shot) > Fallen Protectors (2shot) > Norushen (1shot) > Immerseus (2shot)
    Last edited by ScooterPerpetual; 2013-10-11 at 03:46 AM.

Neglecting group effort and focusing only on my ability to adapt to an encounter..

Spoils is the hardest because my pet gets stuck in boxes. Other than that, they all felt pretty easy.

First 8 > malkorok > spoils > blackfuse > klaxxi > thok >> Garrosh

The last 3 bosses are still extremely easy though, Garrosh is a massive step up, 35 shot him(half the raid had 522weaps/no soo trinks/no cloaks for 25 of those pulls though) but paragons was a 4-shot, thok 6-shot, etc.

Deleted
    I'll take a different approach and use statistics from wowprogress.com to answer your question.

The following difficulty is based on the percentage of guilds that have completed a boss given that they completed the boss before it. From hardest to easiest:
    Garrosh Hellscream 61,89%
    Thok the Bloodthirsty 79,66%
    Galakras 83,68%
    Paragons of the Klaxxi 86,73%
    Spoils of Pandaria 88,17%
    Norushen 89,19%
    Kor'kron Dark Shaman 89,66%
    Malkorok 89,90%
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse 90,65%
    General Nazgrim 93,39%
    Fallen Protectors 93,53%
    Iron Juggernaut 96,16%
    Sha of Pride 97,78%
    Immerseus 98,78% (I'm unsure how wowprogress.com arrives at this value though)

This reflects my own experience well, especially the 5 hardest bosses with Garrosh being much harder than several of the heroic modes we've done so far.

immerseus > protectors > sha > iron jugg > norushen > galakras > nazgrim > shamans > spoils > malkorok > seige > paragons > thok > garrosh for us

Garrosh trash, hardest boss NA

Deleted
    1). Dummy level-> Immerseus, Protectors, Sha, Iron, Spoils
    2), Derp Checks-> Norushen, Galakras, Shamans, Nazgrim, Blackfuse, Malkorok
    3). Some kind of execution-> Thok, Klaxxi
    4) Garrosh... I'd say the only hard one after the first kill.

Norushen was a roadblock for 25 man pug, apart from that all fairly simple and equal up to 9/14 with the exception of joke mode Immerseus.

Deleted
    In my opinion they were all easyshit until Thok. Siegecrafter was pretty challenging too, after that easy Paragons and challenging Garrosh (didn't killed it yet)
    But that's just my PoV. I started it in item level 547 which is vastly above tuning of the first 6-8 bosses. By the time i got to Garrosh my ilvl jumped to 559, i got weapon, 2 set and both trinkets. And whole guild is like that, breaking 250k dps single target sometimes. So no wonder it's easy for us. Players in sub-520 gear will find nice challenge in first half, sub-540 will have really hard time on Thok and onward.