CM/Proving Grounds Resto Trinkets.

So....

Darkmoon Card +

Horridon one?

Progress?

Which trinket is best for proving grounds guys?

Your call. There is many options....

Deleted
    I did endless wave 30 with the 522 shadopan rep one, int + 30k mana on use. And for the other i used the darkmoon card. Didnt reforge my gear at all. Only effort i put it in was to use the darkmoon card simply cause i had it lying around

you can do w/e, it also depends on whether or not you want regen, dps, or healing throughput, and how much control you want on your procs, and even then it also depends on whether or not you're ok w/ spending more mana

I have no clue what people who go for CM times do on droods, all I do is sell carries on my priest in CM and I have no clue about proving grounds

I'd assume best for times would be DoC as 90 talent (remember to go HotW or dps w/ HotW on last boss) w/ a serpent card and some other int+proc trinket

really though, just roll with whatever unless you're going for great times and PG runs

also, try checking wowprogress and hunting down the druids with the best CM times and PG records and asking them

Deleted
    Most best times for CM dont even have resto druids in the group. That being said, are you going for best times? I recently completed all CM gold as a resto druid and i didnt do anything for my gear, didnt even change trinkets. The damage on CM's is really just spike damage on the tank, if your group is doing what they are supposed to there shouldnt be much group damage at all, and as for regen, most fights finish fast. You just need to learn where to take your breaks to drink (get the amber from klaxxi, its the fastest way to replenish your mana).

Quote Originally Posted by Raedeon View Post
    You just need to learn where to take your breaks to drink (get the amber from klaxxi, its the fastest way to replenish your mana).
    thats sort of a misnomer afaik its not actually any faster, however, getting put into combat doesn't break your "drink" which is a huge plus.

Quote Originally Posted by crunk View Post
    thats sort of a misnomer afaik its not actually any faster, however, getting put into combat doesn't break your "drink" which is a huge plus.
    It's exactly twice as fast as the best drink, and certainly feels much faster. However, normal drinking is not being broken by entering combat either, only on taking damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalur View Post
    It's exactly twice as fast as the best drink, and certainly feels much faster. However, normal drinking is not being broken by entering combat either, only on taking damage.
    oh i guess you're right. huh

CMs you'll want http://www.wowhead.com/item=93254 to use with HotW DPS. PG you'll want to do the same unless you need spirit procs to avoid going oom at whatever wave you're aiming for.

Deleted
    Well you want on use dps trinkets for CMs and on use throughput or regen trinket for PG.

also, do note that boss combat has different rules about combat and drinking than normal trash pulls