Thread: Force of Nature

Force of Nature

When using this on a boss fight..I'm not sure how to go about using these. Should I wait until I have 3 up at a time to use them all? Or is there a better way? Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    When using this on a boss fight..I'm not sure how to go about using these. Should I wait until I have 3 up at a time to use them all? Or is there a better way? Thanks
    Would think it best to use them with procs, or line up with a burst phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Never ever ever cap at 3, you want to use them with Meta + NG at the least, I find other procs too unpredictable to line up but if you can get them then it's great.

Immerseus trinket is actually ICD not RPPM so you can get a good idea of when that is going to proc if you use an addon like ExtraCD/TellMeWhen etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Spec? Boomkin or Feral...