Thread: Force of Nature

Force of Nature

When using this on a boss fight..I'm not sure how to go about using these. Should I wait until I have 3 up at a time to use them all? Or is there a better way? Thanks

Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    When using this on a boss fight..I'm not sure how to go about using these. Should I wait until I have 3 up at a time to use them all? Or is there a better way? Thanks
    Would think it best to use them with procs, or line up with a burst phase.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Herald of the Titans GranitXhaka34's Avatar
    Never ever ever cap at 3, you want to use them with Meta + NG at the least, I find other procs too unpredictable to line up but if you can get them then it's great.

Immerseus trinket is actually ICD not RPPM so you can get a good idea of when that is going to proc if you use an addon like ExtraCD/TellMeWhen etc.
    "Play for the badge on the front of the shirt and they'll remember the name on the back. Remember who you are, what you are and who you represent."
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun
    Arsenal's win over Bayern is invalid because 2 x 3 = 9, and everyone who tries to tell me otherwise has no class.

Spec? Boomkin or Feral...
    Hots EU: Etapic#2214