Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Right with their cause to bomb 85 people? and none would give a flying f___ whether you're Sunni or Shia once it's going to spill over and it will.

- - - Updated - - -

So you suggest Israel should of been sitting idle while PLO were conducting cross border attacks and firing rockets?

Okay...
    I suggest nothing. But I can tell you the plan you guys had to defend yourself backfired on you. Hezbollah are now way stronger than before.
    But it's easy to understand why. When you destroy infrastructures you diminish the presence of the state, and that's where extremism grows. I mean its pretty straightforward I'm surprised you guys didn't get that yet after 40 years.

Running up like fanatics screaming allah allah allah, like vultures on carcasses.
    like it differs much from civilians being killed "accidently" by a drone lead from cosy command center in the west. ye really very much different but live longer in your utopia

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    like it differs much from civilians being killed "accidently" by a drone lead from cosy command center in the west. ye really very much different but live longer in your utopia
    Pulling out already wounded combatants and firing multiple times in their heads while glorifying themselves =/= drone strike.

Deleted
    Pulling out already wounded combatants and firing multiple times in their heads while glorifying themselves =/= drone strike.
    Combatants=/=civilians

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not gonna post my personal opinion here cause I don't feel like getting banned.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I suggest nothing. But I can tell you the plan you guys had to defend yourself backfired on you. Hezbollah are now way stronger than before.
    But it's easy to understand why. When you destroy infrastructures you diminish the presence of the state, and that's where extremism grows. I mean its pretty straightforward I'm surprised you guys didn't get that yet after 40 years.
    I cannot believe you people still think you can actually harm Israel... Hamas thought the same a couple of years ago, and he lost all of his hundred long ranged missiles in less then an hour with precise strikes with 0 civilian casualties, the same country that trained Hamas trains Hezbollah and by the way the rockets that Hamas did manage to shoot on civilians were shot down by the Iron Dome system (with an exception of 1 that caused a small amount of dmg to a house).
    Israel attacked convoy's carrying heavy missiles to Hezbollah in Syria, not Hezbollah nor Assad dared to retaliate, do you really think Hezbollah can win against Israel? it is time for you to acknowledge that there will never be a winner in this war, and accept Israel's existence, the middle east could of been 10 times more bloodier if you did not have Israel right in the middle of this relegious war preventing Syria from attacking Jordan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    I cannot believe you people still think you can actually harm Israel... Hamas thought the same a couple of years ago, and he lost all of his hundred long ranged missiles in less then an hour with precise strikes with 0 civilian casualties, the same country that trained Hamas trains Hezbollah and by the way the rockets that Hamas did manage to shoot on civilians were shot down by the Iron Dome system (with an exception of 1 that caused a small amount of dmg to a house).
    Israel attacked convoy's carrying heavy missiles to Hezbollah in Syria, not Hezbollah nor Assad dared to retaliate, do you really think Hezbollah can win against Israel? it is time for you to acknowledge that there will never be a winner in this war, and accept Israel's existence, the middle east could of been 10 times more bloodier if you did not have Israel right in the middle of this relegious war preventing Syria from attacking Jordan.
    What the fuck are you on about. Take your daily pills and calm the fuck down mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    I'm not gonna post my personal opinion here cause I don't feel like getting banned.
    don't be a pussy

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What the fuck are you on about. Take your daily pills and calm the fuck down mate.
    Facts are facts...
    I believe it was Nasralla that said that Israel's greatest downfall is how they care for each soldier/civilian they lose, that is what differs the western world from the rest, every life is important.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    These people???? are you telling me that the US soldiers in Iraq and afghanistan were saints? do you want me linking you the videos banned in your country to show you the savages the US army was? as you said this is a war, and during wars no one, and I mean NO ONE acts with any shred of humanity not these people nor the other people.....
    Please, don't pretend to be offended by the use of "these people". Every side has savages, any possible way you label someone is offensive to someone, there's no safe way to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfster View Post
    1 country does not make the whole middle-east...stop being a sheep and read up a little
    It's majority of the middle east(the "shocking" violence). If someone said "Hey I've got one free ticket to go with me to the middle east", Odds are you won't be jumping for joy. If you "read up a little" you'll find that place even more dangerous.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2013-10-11 at 11:38 AM.

That's war for you, movies like that flows on the web from all wars.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    The graphic links have been removed. Discuss the topic, but don't post the really graphic stuff here, please.

Unexpected and pathetic. Civilians should be saved.

Deleted
    People of religion committing atrocities. What's new here?