Deleted

Resto Shaman Caps

Hello, im new at this forum and playing my restoration shaman since 2 months. Got already good gear for heroic SoO but i'm not completely sure how i must reforge. Can anyone write down reachable hastecaps with bis SoO gear pls?
    Last edited by mmocb4c638343b; 2013-10-11 at 01:31 AM.

Hey I'd like to ask the help of other fellow shamans, I'm starting to raid and I don`t know for wich haste cap should I aim with ilvl 545, this is my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arlaw/advanced, I've been using mr. robot with the 12.5% haste soft cap but currently I have too much spirit I end un in almost all the fights with 90% mana or more.

Thanks in advance for the input
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromedes View Post
    Welcome to the Alliance, faction of compromises and unfulfilled desires. Want Vrykul? Here is compromise in form of kul tiran half giants we never heard of. Wanna High elves? Here is compromise in form of void elves we never heard of. Wanna broken draenei? awww fuck it
    About ganking ("world pvp") being dead now
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Maybe you could wear a mask and push over little kids while they walk home from school instead?

Quote Originally Posted by reohh View Post

You're missing the 14744/15316 Healing Rain breakpoint, which is really the only other important breakpoint to go for after ~9k haste or 7613 breakpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    You're missing the 14744/15316 Healing Rain breakpoint, which is really the only other important breakpoint to go for after ~9k haste or 7613 breakpoint.
    Sorry I didnt make the chart, but you're 100% right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariluz View Post
    Strictly speaking not a HoT breakpoint, but I think the 17k haste GCD cap might be worth shooting for, if you're running with riptide glyph. Ideal for spread healing situations with RT RT CH rotation, becaused glyphed CH will be cast exactly on CD.