1/14H Resto Shaman LF semi-hardcore guild

My toon is called Xmogpolice on Thrall. I am looking for a laid back guild that runs ~9 hours a week. My availability is from 7-12pm EST and I prefer to end before 11pm and not go more than 3 hours a night. I have been playing the game since wrath and started really getting into raiding in firelands. My exp is 1/6h firelands, 8/8h ds, 12/16h mop, 10/13h tot, and 1/14h soo. I am laid back, like to have fun, and very reliable.

I am looking for a laid back guild with the skills to pay the bills. Please post if your interested. All "hardcore" guilds please don't apply. Extra points if your on the horde side.

About us

<Deviant> is a competitive 25 man World of Warcraft raiding guild. Formerly the WoW Chapter of Shining Force (http://www.shiningforce.net), we have raided together since 2011. We take progression, performance, and personal accountability very seriously, but at the same time we like to enjoy each other's company while killing bosses.

We strive to make this guild a “home away from home,” where people look forward to logging on to raid, even if we are stuck on a difficult boss. It's OK to wipe on a boss 300 times, but not if one person is complaining the entire night. It makes the atmosphere toxic for everyone and it causes demoralization and burnout. We do not tolerate condescending remarks, personal attacks, or negative attitudes. As a result, our turnover has been extremely low and we are selective about who we give trials to.

After hours our website and Mumble are also very active. On the forums, our raiders, family, and friends talk about all sorts of topics including strategies, hardware, and funny gifs and videos. In mumble it is not uncommon for us to engage in shenanigans and general tomfoolery.

Server info

Mal’Ganis is a medium-high population PvP server that is Horde dominated. The server operates on Central Standard Time and is located in the Chicago Data Center. Mal’Ganis is a part of the Stormstrike battle group.

25 man Progress

T16: 4/14H
    T15: 12/13H US 124th
    T14: 15/16H US 99th
    T13: 8/8H US 111th

Recruitment Needs, Progress, and Videos

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier16_25

Raiding Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:00pm Central Standard Time

We will never go past 11pm or add an additional raid day, even on progression content. We do run optional alt runs and raids throughout the week.

Loot system

EPGP

An ideal applicant

★ Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
    ★ Meets minimum gear requirements (530 ilvl) for current progression content.
    ★ Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt
    ★ Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to a successful team.
    ★ Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve his/her gameplay.
    ★ Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

How to Apply

Contact Eazycheeze#1810 for a mumble interview or apply at http://deviantguild.com/recruitment

Hi there,

We would love to speak to you about joining our weekday raid team (T/W/Th 8-11pm EST). We are a semi-hardcore guild called IQ on Proudmoore server, and 13/14 SoO atm. Please add me on real ID if you are interested in getting more information.

Foxxe (Real ID: foxxe#1123)

If you've got what it takes for real raiding at the heroic level, get up with us! 14/14 SoO cleared in 4 lockouts.

Lets face it, Blizzard isn't gonna stop showing the love for 25s anytime soon and 10s aren't going to be GETTING any love anytime soon.

Perks of a 25m: .5 extra pieces of loot per boss = 7 extra pieces for a 14 boss instance. Higher % chance for Warforged. Each raider only responsible for 4% of the raid vice the 10% required for 10m.

We voluntarily gave up pushing ToT heroics in 10m since June to build an effective 25m team. It was total kick in the shorts, but that's how dedicated we are to building the best team possible.

NC XVII is looking for experienced and competitive dps/Heals to round out our 25m team. Our core puts out sick numbers, so if you think you can pull at least 250k+ on most bosses and can don't stand in bad, then YOU are who were looking for.

Code:
    High Needs                                                  
    Resto Druid
    Boomkin
    MW Monk          

Medium Needs
    Warlock
    Hunter
    - We raid T/W/Sun 7-10 or 11

- Utilizing EPGP with decay for loot.

App (preferred) at 'double U double U double U dot ncxvii dot enjin dot com' or wisp a member in game.

Juda#1210 GM
    Benilloman#1309
    Last edited by Judaest; 2013-10-11 at 06:20 PM.

[H] 25m
    Server: Gorefiend
    Name: Vex
    Progression: 7/14 Heroic SoO
    Schedule: Mon-tues-weds, 8:00-11:30 PM EST.

Illwrath#1891

<Vintage> is a 3/14H 25m Horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis PvP and we are looking for a Resto Shaman. We raid Wed, Thurs, Mon 8:30-1130 est. Please contact Stolioli#1201 for additional info or any questions you may have.

7-10EST Mon/Tues/Thurs, you look like a good fit, lets chat. BUNTE504#1184