Thread: garrosh help

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

garrosh help

hey there I was wondering if anyone could offer any help with 10man garrosh we have been stuck on it for a couple weeks now

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-bj48iyr3xyqxpwwl/

we seem to be running into trouble when we get to the last empowered whirling before p3. we are also doin a stack and spread strat for ranged while moving around the room on the edges on the wall thou we are think we mite switch to using wat we saw method doin

as you can see we are 3 healin it, is that gonna be a issue? ty in advance for your help and advice

Deleted
    I strongly encourage you to two heal it. It's not particularly intense on even two healers if you time your cooldowns properly. Having another dps also makes the minions easier to deal with.

We struggled a bit with Garrosh (50+ wipes) but once we made some alterations to our positioning, we upped our dps and phased him before the third p2 intermission every time. This makes things vastly more easy because that third one with the adds spawning just before it is very harsh to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Daear View Post
    I strongly encourage you to two heal it. It's not particularly intense on even two healers if you time your cooldowns properly. Having another dps also makes the minions easier to deal with.

We struggled a bit with Garrosh (50+ wipes) but once we made some alterations to our positioning, we upped our dps and phased him before the third p2 intermission every time. This makes things vastly more easy because that third one with the adds spawning just before it is very harsh to deal with.
    This

Also if you strugle to get to third phase before third intermission, and you are killing the weapons in second phase, try to leave them. Might give you some edge on the dps.

Edit:
    To add, I two healed it with a rather poor resto shaman pug (me being disc) as our main resto shaman is on vacation. I think i could solo heal it with another hybrid tbh, or when we have a bit better gear, most of the guildies are lacking legendary cloak.(and even meta gems)

Your disc is also performing very low dps, and could very well run with the legendary dps cloak instead. I did 89k dps looking at our logs, your disc did 10k. So you can get some dps there if he is willing to do so. He should try to get spirit shell up on the group after the second intermission phase before you have to do the adds.

If you are strugling with the adds then it could be very important to spread out with them adds and don't kill them near each other, they heal and buff eachother a lot.
    Last edited by wrynil; 2013-10-11 at 05:08 PM.