View Poll Results: Is your favorite class your main?

Voters
234. This poll is closed
  • Yes

170 72.65%
  • No

64 27.35%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Warlock for life.

10+ Year Old Account
    My spriest will always be my favorite toon. But sadly I am playing with family now as a lock on Horde and Shadowfreak will FOREVER stay a dwarf priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite class is a Mage, and I am a Mage.

I am a fucking wizard that shoots fire and can play with time, what more could you ever ask for?

I may or may not be addicted to Hunters. It is hard to say.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be terribly unhappy if I couldn't play my favourite class as my main. That'd be terrible. Unless you only like another class a tiny bit more, it would be a terrible waste not to play what you love. It's a game, not a job, and you are supposed to have the maximum amount of fun you can have. And that means playing your favourite class.

Mine is Warlock, btw, in case that wasn't obvious enough.

Yep, wouldn't have it any other way. As long as I enjoy warrior the most it will be my main.

Vanilla: Warlock/Rogue
    BC: Druid
    Wotlk: Druid
    Cataclysm: Warrior/Hunter
    Mists: Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Would Never play anything else than a Shaman as a main, Enhace to be more precise. Never rerolled and never will. I enjoy the playstyle to much, and the visuals are just cool overall.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I may or may not be addicted to Hunters. It is hard to say.
    rofl

10char
    my SWTOR referal link:
    http://www.swtor.com/r/CVCyHD

10+ Year Old Account
    Been sticking with Warlocks for 3 expansions now so I guess that is a yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillistrar View Post
    Also, I love your short-temper. Did you know that people like you are the most fun to mess with? Not that I'm doing it. Yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazoric View Post
    Interception...
    Is that a like a charge within a charge? :P

In the past I was usually corralled into playing a specific spec/class that the raid needed. I have since mended my ways and pvp more =]

My main is a shaman, more specifically elemental the last few expansions. Always enjoyed them. I just like shamans in general. A lot of versatility with what they bring etc.

Used to be rogue when I first played. Then I switched to Warrior and they got butchered in depth for MoP. So now there's nothing I enjoy.

All classes suck equally to me.

My favorite class is a tie between my Lock and my Rogue. My main has been a Disc Priest since T-11 content. I was playing Shadow and was asked to fill in for heals as we were short. I have been "temporarily" healing ever since. I even declared my Lock as my main for Pandaria and intentionally failed to level my Priest. Sadly I ended up having to level him and heal anyway to allow our raid group an opportunity to raid. .

Just When I Thought I Was Out, They Pull Me Back In!

Yes, because I don't play at a "harcore" enough level to warrant me playing something else just because it's better.

No. My favorite spec has always been moonkin, but I just can't stomach the clunkiness of the dead zone between eclipses. It is perfectly fine just raid dpsing, but it kills all my fun soloing, questing, pvping and everything else really.

So no, I don't main my favorite class unfortunately.

I love the look of monks and priests, but I play my boomkin for the fun of it.

For most of the expansion it would have been a no. I love shamans specifically the elemental spec. Something about throwing lightning intrigues me (my go to super power in anything) so a shaman it is. Now back to the first sentence, I was a tank up until 5.4. My guilds off tank could no longer play and since I was playing a warrior a lot and just needing on any tank gear the tanks in lfd didn't need I had built a good tank set. In 5.3 I switched to my paladin as tanking on him was a lot more...rewarding it seemed. It was an odd switch because I loved the warriors utility but the paladin was a fun tanking class. Now that 5.4 is out and we have recruited some new tanks I have went back to my shaman. While LFR queues are a lot longer I don't mind because I love the experience of playing the game. Plus I have been able to read a lot more now that I sit in queue for what feels like an eternity.

For me, the answer is yes. My lock has always been my main, and I have no plans on switching at all. MW monk has been growing on me though.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Original main was a Paladin until Wrath came out. Now my Death Knight is my main, she is my pride and joy. Really lost love for the Paladin when they brought the holy power crap out at the end of Wrath.