10+ Year Old Account

Video card(s) suggestion (upgrading)

So I am currently running 2 ati 5870's in crossfire and I am wondering how they would compare in performance to 1 GeForce GTX 760?

Thanks ahead of time!
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra

go to GPUreview.com
    you an sim 2 5870s vs 1 670(they dont have 760 for sim yet). the 670 is about 5% better than a 760.

on this site you can choose to crossfire and you can even see the effects of an overclocked card.

one thing to note is that a motherboard that has 16 PCIe lanes will only run 2 cards as 8x and 8x (some top end boards can do more) if your board is of the 16 lanes type crossfire and SLI loose 2.5%-5% vs boards that support full 16x and 16x lanes

2 5870's would be a bit faster than a gtx 760. You really have no reason to upgrade unless you are having problems with crossfire or you just want to save on your electric bill lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    2 5870's would be a bit faster than a gtx 760. You really have no reason to upgrade unless you are having problems with crossfire or you just want to save on your electric bill lol.
    ya i just looked it up and it is super close assuming that the game your running takes full advantage of the crossfire
    | i5 4670k @ 4 Ghz | Saberthooth z87 | 16gb Vengeance RAM @ 1866 Mhz | GTX 760 GPU | Intel 520 SSD | Corsair 600T |

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the game(s) I play fully utilize crossfire (there are ALWAYS issues with crossfire, lol). So I guess there really is no reason to upgrade! Awesome guys, thanks so much. =D
    "Happiness is finding two olives in your martini when you’re hungry." ~Frank Sinatra