Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Blizzcon 2013 Store Items Sneak Peek (For those that don't have tickets)

Curious to know what's on sale in the Blizzcon 2013 store and don't have a ticket?

http://us.blizzard.com/store/browse.xml?f=c:6,c:32

Last edited by Elvine; 2013-10-11 at 06:55 PM.

Wow, that is some expensive crap.

Homahgawd, a Chen plush. Too cute.

Lot of cool stuff I can't afford, like the robes. If only my job were starting this week instead of in a couple weeks!

Thanks for putting it all up.

Leather cuff and murloc fraaaaame <3

Cool shit. Thanks for posting it.

Thanks Elvine!

Nothing too exciting for me, and there's some expensive shit in there. Oo

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd totally buy the robes!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'd totally buy the robes!
    Judgement robe... That was genius.

Also, why is a protoss the new Lich King?

Murloc already sold out! :x

I may or may not get the robe for the hubs.... "for the hubs" which means ill make him wear it.... joke about him wearing it.... then secretly wear it myself when no one is around 8D

Wow..some of that is ridiculously priced. And honestly..most of it is garbage anyway. I mean bag of marines/army men for 15 bucks? They look they're made out of plastic. And megablocks cruises for 99? The best is the paper cutouts for 15. Oh well, I'm sure people will buy it.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Wow..some of that is ridiculously priced. And honestly..most of it is garbage anyway. I mean bag of marines/army men for 15 bucks? They look they're made out of plastic. And megablocks cruises for 99? The best is the paper cutouts for 15. Oh well, I'm sure people will buy it.
    I have agree on you there, but some are reasonably priced. Paper cutouts though ... T_T

The talking bottle opener is making a return as well. Except for the fact that it's sold out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Murloc already sold out! :x

DAMN IT!
    now I need to figure out another plushi to get my cousin :/

Already got the Judgement robes.
    My main alt is a priest but I never liked that tier; and Judgement is totally rockin' the whole towel material look.

I had a $100 spending limit so I suppose that's all I'm getting. TOTALLY worth it.
    I have another $100 I set aside for Disney so depending on what I get while I'm there I might nab the Lanyard too. Was really hoping for mugs and stuff but OMFG THE ROBES.
    Last edited by Schwert; 2013-10-11 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Already got the robes.

I had a $100 spending limit so I suppose that's all I'm getting. TOTALLY worth it.
    I have another $100 I set aside for Disney so depending on what I get while I'm there I might nab the Lanyard too. Was really hoping for mugs and stuff but OMFG THE ROBES.
    yeh I would totaly get that if..well if I could reasonably afford it, but I can't ;( due to the shipping fee and all.

Shame about the Murloc plush. Hope they get more in stock soon. I'd like that and the Garrosh poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 2013 Blizzcon shirt? Am I missing it? > That's the thing I buy.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Shame about the Murloc plush. Hope they get more in stock soon. I'd like that and the Garrosh poster.
    oh yeh I really hope so, i'm not sure my cusin would appreciate a zergling ;P i mena it's a giant bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Way to expensive as usual, especially considering shipping costs.

I am not going to buy anything until they add more stuff, which they hinted at on the U.S site.
    Damn limited quantity is going to screw me over though.