Deleted

CLCRET - 4 pcs T16

I've read alot so i would like to know if this rotation is the right one to write in my clcret:

inq inqdp inqes inqhpr inqlh ds_4t16_5hp tv5 how ds_4t16 tvaw jaw cs j tvdp exo tv3 ss

ty

Deleted
    To be fair, that link doesn't show the string he is after. It only shows the rotation for fights which involve a fair number of adds and not one you can put into CLC without other indicators. I myself have only just acquired 4-set and am still fine tuning but I don't see a lot wrong with the above string except to ask if you really do cycle between all tier 6 talents.

you better check and make sure ur judgement is hitting harder than ur CS

I dont understand how this "CS" vs "J" is even a competition. Judgements hit almost 50% more.

My last logs show Judgement's average hit at 76659.7 and CS average hit at 54512.9.

Add in 50% mastery and CS is hitting for 81769.35.

CS wins for me.

Deleted
    Exactly, for you. This is why people should really look at what the balance is between the two for their own gear. CS will inevitably win out as the tier goes on regardless of where people are now though.

Your judgements hit for 50% more, but they dont trigger hand of light. Find out DPET values for all abilities in your gearset via sims, and base CLCret rotation off the results.