Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

I love doing that to zoo (though this guy had feugen/stalagg and jaraxxus, so it wasn't quite that spammy). 8 cards and 10 mana, they sit there forever not knowing what to do because they've never had that many options before.

He ended up hellfiring so I just double swiped.

was playing against a hunter yesterday and he had Eaglehorn Bow with one charge left, and then dropped two traps. On my turn I attacked with both of my minions - freezing trap on the first one, and explosive trap on the second one, so now he has a bow with three charges and he's feeling pretty good... until I played my Harrison Jones...

I could feel his anger through the screen.

I just had one where i was playing a priest deck against some kind of Giants Paladin deck.

Anyway the paladin controlled the game for most of the match (i had some really bad draws, except for my two winning cards)

I had two Thoughsteals win me the game on this occasion firstly, i stole an equality, and a Defender of Argus.

The next turn, i threw down Thoughtsteal again, to give me two Molten Giants, i was on around 10 hp this point and got my turn, just reaching 10 mana, with a board of his consisting of two Defender of Argus' two Aldor Peacekeepers, and one or two other minions he had played with <4 hp

Anyway my hand consisted of, Auchenai Soul Priest, Defender of Argus, 2x Molten Giants and the card i had just drawn, Circle of Healing.

I think you can figure out what happened next...

Auchenai circle combo, into dual Molten and Defender of Argus. he instantly conceded.

The funniest "win" I had was on turn 2 when I was up against a warlock as a shaman I believe. I coined out Feral Spirit, then he used a Soulfire on one of the wolves... And discarded his Doomguard. Then he quit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

So, just now, I'm doing arena. I'm a rogue. I am at work playing a game taking a quick break. I go second. My first turn, I pass. His turn 2, he gains 2 armor. My turn 2, I play Unstable Ghoul (taunt + 1 damage to all minions - not really good for me but I figured I'd suicide it before my next card). Turn 3 - he adds 5 armor to himself. My turn 3, I play Harvest Golem, because he still had no minions and I figured I might as well. I had an ironbeak owl if I wanted to silence my ghoul if I was worried about taking the damage.

Anyway, at this point it's still my turn - I hadn't attacked him yet, but a coworker comes to talk to me. So I minimize and spend 3 minutes talking and I just assume I've let the time pass and I've gotten so far behind that I'm a goner. Well, when I tab back in, my screen says "Victory"... I'm like, what? Really?
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

15+ Year Old Account
    I just had a lot of fun with deathrattle sequences. I didn't even realise it'd turn out the way it did - just sheer luck that I got it right

So my turns went:
    1) Undertaker
    2) Scientist
    3) Scientist + Coin + Skittles

Turn 4 he throws out Cons. What happens is this, in this specific order:

Undertaker takes damage and lives
    Scientist 1 dies, throws out a Redemption
    Scientist 2 dies, throws out Avenge
    Redemption pops, Scientist 2 is reborn
    Skittles dies, Avenge pops, lands on one of the spiderlings

So my board started as 4/5, 2/2, 2/2 and 2/1. My opponent spent a card and a whole round to turn that into a 4/3, 4/3, 1/1 and 2/1.

Match was over quite fast.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Was playing versus a priest on my hunter. He summons a Deathlord on turn 3, I Deadly Shot the Deathlord on my turn and get a Savannah Highmane as my deathrattle summon. Savannah Highmane on turn 3=insta concede. It felt nice!!

Deleted
    Arena game

Hunter pulled some shenanigans with on turn 6 with unleash and dropped free sea giant.
    I manage clear all his stuff and hold on to turn 10.

After hitting the hunter with all my unit on the board and fireblast him. It's time to pray to RNGesus.

Me at 2hp
    Hunter at 2hp

I played Mad bomber, he hit me for 1 then proceed to hit the hunter for 2 and win me the game.

The hunter got so mad tried to befriend me and curse at me probably LOL.

I was playing a friend yesterday and had 2 X dark cultist, and a 2/4 deathlord up. I played the Rivendare, Soulpriest, 2 X Zombie chow, CoH combo. There was shit going on for a good 8 seconds lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    I was playing a friend yesterday and had 2 X dark cultist, and a 2/4 deathlord up. I played the Rivendare, Soulpriest, 2 X Zombie chow, CoH combo. There was shit going on for a good 8 seconds lol.
    Oh god, that combo is so awesome when you can do it..

One of the best victories I've had is to something similar.. Play Zombie Chow with a 3/1 Soul priest down (Used the CoH combo the turn before, my opponent was at like.. 3 health I think). And then he punches the chow.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Playing a priest mirror match and after deep play and me getting terrible draws they thought they would be cute and put two Northshire Cleric's to create a full board of minions. I had about 5 health and they had 20. I also had 3-4 damaged minions of my own. I dropped my one cleric, holy nova, then circle of healing. I forced them to draw the last few cards in their deck and they overdrew 6 times for a total of 20 damage and died. Pacifist victory ftw.
    BAD WOLF

I had one last week, but I guess its because of a mistake my opponent made, who happened to be a pretty good player though. I don't fully remember it, but it was about having each a Sylvanas on the field, and the opponent had Kel'Thuzad. My sylvanas ended up killing his, taking over Kel'Thuzad and he ressurected my Sylvanas back. There was some stuff beforehand that I don't remember though.

I am not sure how "funny" this is... but I started an arena last night. Had 2 legendary selections. First one, my best option was Sylvanus. Then later I got a second legendary, and Hogger was one, so I took him. I've played 3 games since selecting all my cards and 2 of the games my opponent has simply conceded after getting Hogger out. I didn't realize the power that Hogger has and would cause people to ragequit.

Also, I have 2 hand of protections and 3 argent protectors, so it's pretty funny to have so many options of getting rid of their minions without hurting my own.

Hoping I don't jynx it, but i'm 4-0 so far... not sure how I will fare when I face all mages.

edit: Well poo, lost the next 3 in a row. Mage.. surprise, a warlock (he was at 3 life I was at 5... couldn't get past a taunter) and my final loss was against a druid. Was very close game.
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2014-09-29 at 06:40 PM.

Not a victory but a pretty hilarious loss.

The Mage is at 2-life, and I'm at 3-life, and he has a Knife Juggler on the board, and a secret up. I only have one way to do 2-damage so, I play my Southsea Deckhand, and the secrets wind ups being Mirror Entity, so it pings my Southsea Deckhand. GG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I had one last week, but I guess its because of a mistake my opponent made, who happened to be a pretty good player though. I don't fully remember it, but it was about having each a Sylvanas on the field, and the opponent had Kel'Thuzad. My sylvanas ended up killing his, taking over Kel'Thuzad and he ressurected my Sylvanas back. There was some stuff beforehand that I don't remember though.
    The other day I learned that you never kill a Sylvanas with your Sylvanas after watching my opponent kill mine, steal my only other buffed minion, then my sylvanas resolved and took the minion back leaving them with an empty board. Apparently the death rattles resolve for the attacker first. I had never even paid attention to it, but I'm glad I learned the lesson my way instead of their way.
    BAD WOLF

Another good lesson to learn that I found out the hard way. The stoneclaw gargoyle or whatever its called, will damage itself instead of heal itself when you have a soulpriest down. I didn't realize the health recovery would count as a heal lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The other day I learned that you never kill a Sylvanas with your Sylvanas after watching my opponent kill mine, steal my only other buffed minion, then my sylvanas resolved and took the minion back leaving them with an empty board. Apparently the death rattles resolve for the attacker first. I had never even paid attention to it, but I'm glad I learned the lesson my way instead of their way.
    Just remember the play order, deathrattles resolve in the order the minions hit the board. If yours was first it will resolve first as well, only for the enemy's to steal back whatever you took.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Just remember the play order, deathrattles resolve in the order the minions hit the board. If yours was first it will resolve first as well, only for the enemy's to steal back whatever you took.
    So in the case of the poster at the top of the page, their opposing player played Sylvanas first, and so when the poster killed that sylvanas, theirs resolved first (getting nothing) and then their sylvanas resolved (getting their KT) and rezzing Sylvanas.

Deleted
    Lucky and funny win.

Me: ZooLock. Opponent: Secret Mage.

My turn. I am at 15 Life. I have 2 Eggs 2 Value Golems and DoA (egg is a blocker).

He is at 4 life, 8 Mana, has his stupid Antonidas, 2 Mirror Entities and an Ice Block.

I draw a Juggler and can only deal 3 damage with my minions because of his Mirror Entities.

I know that he can deal 12 dmg within his next turn with FB Antonidas FB and has then 1 mana left...

So I clear his Mirror Entities - life tap (13 life now) - get an Undertaker - play it after the Juggler - Juggler hits his face (1st coin flip) - I do 2 dmg with DoA and 1 dmg with the Egg - I trigger his Ice Block.

His turn (1 life left). He does 12 dmg with FB+FB and plays... Arcane Missiles!

I am at 1 life. He has ~38,5% (?) chance of hitting my face (~2nd coin flip) ...and he hits my Blocker-Egg ...two times!

So it dies - I am left with no Blockers - he has his Antonidas ...but the summoned Nerubian triggers the Juggler ...and he hits his face! (3rd coin flip)

Luckiest win for me so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ahh...is that how they resolve? I'm going to have to start paying more attention until the next batch of new cards affect the meta. Thanks. I've never really had a situation like that tbh until then.
    BAD WOLF