Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was spell damage druid and was playing against a murloc warrior. I had just got a malygos from opening a deck and wanted to try it out. He start flooding the board with murlocks, but i get a starfall and wipe, and then a swipe and wipe. Then i get my gadegtzan auctioneer with both innervates, and use it to pull out malygos. Proceed to spell nuke him down to 1 health and he concedes. I was very confused; why is the computer conceding? It can do that?

I then realized I was playing another person, and not the computer I thought i had selected.

Not mine but pretty funny

I'm playing a pretty Zoo-y Shaman deck with 3 Lightning Bolts, 3 Lava Bursts, a Storm and a Forked.

I'm playing a mage. Turn 2 I coin Demolisher because why not. He didn't have any immediate removal for it, so he just played a 3/2. It gets hit by the Demo. He plays a Yeti. Demo goes face. I Lava Burst.

Repeat over the course of 8 turns with various methods of removal (involving many clutch spell power totems) and the Demo got to fire off 10 shots. That Demo did 30 damage all by itself.

I also had a 11 turn Mana Tide in another game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I'm playing a pretty Zoo-y Shaman deck with 3 Lightning Bolts, 3 Lava Bursts, a Storm and a Forked.

I'm playing a mage. Turn 2 I coin Demolisher because why not. He didn't have any immediate removal for it, so he just played a 3/2. It gets hit by the Demo. He plays a Yeti. Demo goes face. I Lava Burst.

Repeat over the course of 8 turns with various methods of removal (involving many clutch spell power totems) and the Demo got to fire off 10 shots. That Demo did 30 damage all by itself.

I also had a 11 turn Mana Tide in another game.
    Nothing beats precision Demo sniping when it's Innervated out on turn 1 and MotW'd on turn 2 and proceeds to really ruin your opponent's day XD
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Not mine but pretty funny
    A bit unlucky, but his fault nonetheless, he could have killed the knife juggler and still have lethal so he definitely should have done that instead.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Love the new naxx cards. Myself, a priest, against a paladin.

Turn 1 (them): pass
    Turn 1 (me): northshire cleric
    Turn 2 (them): Nerubian egg
    Turn 2 (me): Attack face
    Turn 3 (them): give nerubian egg +3 attack. Attack and kill northshire cleric with it. Summon recruit.
    Turn 3 (me): coin Shadow Madness on egg and attack their 1/1 recruit ending up with the 4/4 nerubian on my side of the board.
    Turn 4 (them): concede.

Not really funny but I just beat my first legendary player I'm very happy :P I guess this could be bragging but you guys are the only ones I got to share this with.
    pokemon x/y 3ds 3969-5096-1949 Abra, Espurr and Xatu

Was just playing against a warrior.

I played Gelbin Mekkatorque and he summoned the Poultryizer. It turned the warrior's minion into a chicken. It's the warriors turn, he's looking at his cards and emotes "thanks".
    I'm thinking to myself, oh great here we go, he probably has some combo and is about to finish me off.

The warrior starts buffing the chicken and then uses Inner rage on it. A moment of pause, the warrior emotes "That was an error."

Then i realize... the warrior thought the chicken was an Angry Chicken! LOL

It was super fail as if it was an angry chicken, i wouldve lost, but instead i killed him off the next turn XD

15+ Year Old Account
    Shaman deck vs priest. It's been a match full of shit draw and hard fights for control. We both eventually deck out.

His last card is a Ragnaros. Shoots me in the face, bringing me to 8 HP. One more shot will kill me.

My last card is my Faceless. I copy it, flip a totem and pray to the gods. No good, he went for face. Priest is still on mid-range HP and healing each turn.

Resign myself to a loss. His Rag needs to shoot my face or my Rag to claim victory. In four turns I'll be dead of fatigue anyway.

But three turns in a row, his Rag shoots my totems. And three turns in a row - after I've taken 1+2+3 fatigue damage (I'm now on 2hp), my Rag shoots his face.

Third shot was lethal =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Shaman deck vs priest. It's been a match full of shit draw and hard fights for control. We both eventually deck out.

His last card is a Ragnaros. Shoots me in the face, bringing me to 8 HP. One more shot will kill me.

My last card is my Faceless. I copy it, flip a totem and pray to the gods. No good, he went for face. Priest is still on mid-range HP and healing each turn.

Resign myself to a loss. His Rag needs to shoot my face or my Rag to claim victory. In four turns I'll be dead of fatigue anyway.

But three turns in a row, his Rag shoots my totems. And three turns in a row - after I've taken 1+2+3 fatigue damage (I'm now on 2hp), my Rag shoots his face.

Third shot was lethal =D
    That is brilliant. If your Rag had missed his rag at any point you'd have lost.

I've just had a couple wins against Zoo as handlock. All the time I dip to <10 health by turn 5, which I'm perfectly fine with, for reasons of free Molten Giants with taunt. Needless to say, I tend to just win from there. Always fun to kill Zoo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    That is brilliant. If your Rag had missed his rag at any point you'd have lost.
    He added me after and we had a good laugh about it. He then proceeded to thrash the shit out of me three games in a row =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    He added me after and we had a good laugh about it. He then proceeded to thrash the shit out of me three games in a row =D
    Wait, people being friendly in Hearthstone? What is this?

- - - Updated - - -

New title of best win for me, in arena this time.. Maybe he was just BM'ing, but who cares.

We've been at this for around 20 turns, I'm at 4 health, full board of 0-2 attack minions (Shaman), it's his turn. He uses Wrath and hero power.. But instead of hitting my face with a 3 damage wrath, he'd rather do 1 damage to a Mana Tide totem when I have a healing tide down.

A couple turns later, he uses Poison Seed, killing my Nerubian Egg and Cairne, giving me a 4/4 and a 4/5, and then 5 2/2's, he then uses wrath again (I'm at 3 health here).. On the Nerubian. It's now a 4/3.

I kill his single 2/2 with one of mine and put down a 10/10 Frostwolf, after smacking him in the face, bringing him to around 8. He leaves.

I regret NOTHING.

Wait, people being friendly in Hearthstone? What is this?

- - - Updated - - -

New title of best win for me, in arena this time.. Maybe he was just BM'ing, but who cares.

We've been at this for around 20 turns, I'm at 4 health, full board of 0-2 attack minions (Shaman), it's his turn. He uses Wrath and hero power.. But instead of hitting my face with a 3 damage wrath, he'd rather do 1 damage to a Mana Tide totem when I have a healing tide down.

A couple turns later, he uses Poison Seed, killing my Nerubian Egg and Cairne, giving me a 4/4 and a 4/5, and then 5 2/2's, he then uses wrath again (I'm at 3 health here).. On the Nerubian. It's now a 4/3.

I kill his single 2/2 with one of mine and put down a 10/10 Frostwolf, after smacking him in the face, bringing him to around 8. He leaves.

I regret NOTHING.
    Wrath can only target minions so they weren't trying to BM you there. The only viable option they had was to use Wrath as card draw in hopes of getting something onto the board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wrath can only target minions so they weren't trying to BM you there. The only viable option they had was to use Wrath as card draw in hopes of getting something onto the board.
    I'm pretty sure you can use it on hero's as well. Maybe I'm just a druid nab though.

I'm pretty sure you can use it on hero's as well. Maybe I'm just a druid nab though.
    Well, the 1 damage + Card Draw part might be usable on Heroes but the 3 damage part is specifically minion only.

Edit: According to a comment on the hearthhead site both components only work on minions.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2014-07-25 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    For a bit of fun in my zoolock deck I swapped out my last Scarlet Crusader for a Lorewalker Cho and took him out for a spin. First few games he comes too late to be useful, but then I came across a Miracle rogue. Going into turn six I have a couple of taunts and another minion so I slap down Cho. Rogue slaps down the Auctioneer, Backstabs one taunt, Eviscerates the other, sees Cho doing his thing, concedes. Don't really like Cho, but when you are bored he can provide a few laughs.

Deleted
    As a priest player, I've had a few fun wins thanks to people trying out Maexxna. Cabal Shadow Priest and Shadow Madness are... fun... to play against da spidey. ^.^

me hunter against freeze mage.

at turn 6 he playes 2 secrets. 1 of them was a iceblock.
    dont know if he had a second, but he did not used any other secret that entire game.

my turn was FLARE! now i remember i got that 1 card in my deck.
    and those eggs f***** him up also. he used removal and boom 2 4/4 on the deck and hitting him in the face.

i was still at 28 HP and 12 cards in the deck remaining and he had only 2 left and gave up.
    i guess he did not draw alex haha

I have lethal on the board and the Mage plays a Lord of the Arena and a secret. I am fairly certain it is a Counter spell so I use Shadow Word Pain on my own minion and it is indeed Counterspelled. I then use Shadow Word Death on the Lord of the Arena and win. I felt like a little Amaz when he sacks his own Sylvanas