Can anyone help me with an Interview.

Hey guys, first off I apologize if this is the wrong place for this topic. But I honestly have no where else to go for this. I have a Generational Interview due for College, and I've been asked to Interview (Someone under the Age of 20), and (Someone over the age of 30, but less than 45). I don't have anyone in my home life to turn to for them, and I don't know of anyone elsewhere to help me. I know the obvious thing would be to make some people up, but I would like to try and find some actual information. I just need the answers to 5 questions, you can even make it brief and I'll flesh it out when I type it out.

#1 Your Spiritual Beliefs.
    #2 The Importance of Money to you.
    #3 The Significance of family.
    #4 Their interests.
    #5 Moral and Sexual/Intimacy guidelines.

I was told to use discretion on the last one so I figured more along the lines of (Do you think it's acceptable for a girl to Lip Kiss, on the first date) or (What do you think of Sex before Marriage).

Thanks in advance assuming this isn't locked.

Sound like an interesting interview, I'm sorry I wont be able to help I am 23 so I don't fall in your categories. You don't have any cousins or aunts / uncles that live close to you? You will probably find someone on this website willing to help out though. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by worprz View Post
    Sound like an interesting interview, I'm sorry I wont be able to help I am 23 so I don't fall in your categories. You don't have any cousins or aunts / uncles that live close to you? You will probably find someone on this website willing to help out though. Good luck!
    Unfortunately no, anyone I possibly know either doesn't fit in the Age Group required. Or simply isn't available to help me. Thanks for the luck though!