Finally got "the Proven Assailant" as feral !!!

I would like to share my moment of total joy with u guys and gals. Been trying it for around 2 weeks and i had to make up strats for basicly every second of every wave + RNG variations (no not trinkets popping but the Npcs can cast faster or slower at the beginning of the wave and that messes everything up).

My char -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ACbalus/simple

Proving Grounds World Rankings (Druid) -> http://www.wowprogress.com/char_stat...ge/class.druid ; atm i'm 31 world by reaching wave 34... i think it's kinda overtuned it for us druids feral and balance alike, just check all the other classes.

If any ferals want to try this i got 1 HUGE advice: RAKE everything over and over!
    Face your Demons, befriend them, listen to their needs and feed them regularly in times when you and your closest ones get afflicted the least. No one likes a hungry demon on the loose.

Mmm... should probably be in the Druid forums.

Gz on your achv. I haven't even attempted to do complete anything other than heal endless 30 for a laugh; if the DPS one is that stupidly overtuned for Feral then guess I just can't be bothered. /sigh

I do remember my energy regenerating like a slug while doing normal gold, and it being a thoroughly miserable experience in general.

Wish they'd set it to a sensible ilvl (say 500) or tuned the number requirements individually to each spec. That and they should fix the mindnumbing that is doing 20+ waves of boredom again, if you wipe in the last 10.

Yes i agree that they should make a number tuning for classes/specs that have a hard time.

Also on the wierd side of things i was that happy for doing it that i posted here (my 1st ever started thread)
    Face your Demons, befriend them, listen to their needs and feed them regularly in times when you and your closest ones get afflicted the least. No one likes a hungry demon on the loose.