Looking for feedback with Warrior T16 tmog

I rather like pieces of the Warrior Tier 16, the shoulders, and boots particularly, so I decided to start working on a set that uses those pieces. I started out with this, and from there I moved to the set you see above.

The only changes are the chest and the helm, but I'm still looking to improve it. I'm not crazy about the normal pants, and the warrior LFR T15 match really well with the set. The gloves I'm also not fond of because they have the out of place arc reactors on them and don't really look good enough to make up for that like the shoulders, so I used the healing plate dungeon set because they match the white and have fur like the other pieces. The axes I plan to replace with Loken's heroic axe.

Mainly here I'm not sure about what head or chest to use. I like the old helm, but it doesn't match well, and the current one is just the lazy replacement that looks cool and isn't so big it draws too much attention to the head. I was considering Lei Shen's helm, Contender's Spirit Helm, Conqueror's Siegebreaker Helmet, Savage Gladiator's Plate Helm, or Steelspine Faceguard, however I'm not sure which works the best. Chests... I have no clue. Maybe the tier 15 LFR chest to go with the pants, Chestplate of the Steadfast, something I haven't thought of, or maybe just stick with that I've got.

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
    Last edited by VerasGunn; 2013-10-13 at 03:34 AM.

I can't really help but boy do female orcs look badass in that armor.

Deleted
    Looks like shit, like the entire thing to me. Prob not the feedback you were looking for so good luck with other people.

I like the whole thing except for the eye-patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Looks like shit, like the entire thing to me. Prob not the feedback you were looking for so good luck with other people.
    That's not helpful at all, why did you even bother posting?

OT: Gloves need work. When in doubt, head over to Icy-Veins, check out the warrior models and see if you can get something to fit. Off the top of my head, some of the Paladin T9 offset my work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    That's not helpful at all, why did you even bother posting?
    No, it's not helpful at all, but everyone's entitled to their opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    OT: Gloves need work. When in doubt, head over to Icy-Veins, check out the warrior models and see if you can get something to fit. Off the top of my head, some of the Paladin T9 offset my work for you.
    I've been using Mogit, but I figured a fresh perspective might help. I don't find looking at suits of armor by themselves in that way too inspiring, but I do appreciate the suggestion.

The Paladin Tier 9 is a good suggestion, but there is no non-tier version of the gloves in that set, and because I cannot equip it due to the class limitation I cannot use them for transmog unfortunately.

I've changed out the weapon, which I think fits the set better, tried a new headpiece that I'm still not too thrilled with, and a new pair of gloves.

I think it helps, but I might try just going without a helm for a while.

T16 looks horrible on guys, but they look radically awesome on girls.

Helmet color scheme is slightly off, but it goes with the overall set quite well.

The two axes are nice, but maybe something a little more, darker metal?

Deleted
    Yeah I'd say darker weapons aswell, but the rest looks splendid