Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by zey View Post
    Why this forum is such a mess.

On the very first page (after the stickies) we have two threads discussing AskMrRobot results, two threads about destro trinket choices, two threads about set bonuses, two threads about warlocks in 5.4. Nobody needs to actually read anything or educate themselves generally when everybody can just create a new thread for their specific question of the day.
    So you assume that because I create a thread I don't spend time reading anything? Perhaps it's because anything posted in those threads has a 1 in 10 chance of actually being answered I started my own thread? These forums aren't a mess. If you see a thread you have nothing to add to just skip it? If no one posted ANYTHING relating to: Warlocks in 5.4, stat priorities, tier bonus, reforging etc etc then there WOULD BE NO NEW THREADS and this would just be another Icy veins or Noxxic. Stop trying to stifle genuine discourse and COMMUNITY spirit and perhaps just live and let live?

Welcome to WoD Please enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    So you assume that because I create a thread I don't spend time reading anything? Perhaps it's because anything posted in those threads has a 1 in 10 chance of actually being answered I started my own thread?
    No, I assume that you haven't read a whole lot because stat weights are discussed every 5 pages or so in the destruction sticky.

If no one posted ANYTHING relating to: Warlocks in 5.4, stat priorities, tier bonus, reforging etc etc then there WOULD BE NO NEW THREADS
    Well sure, if nobody made any new posts there would be no new posts. You don't even need all caps to get that point across (BONUS POINTS THOUGH!). However, if people refrained from making duplicate (read:second, third, fourth, etc) threads, it might increase the signal to noise ratio of the forum instead of pushing already answered questions off the first page so that they can be created anew the next day.

Anyway, glad you found the info you needed. Sorry you had to have an internet fight.
    Last edited by zey; 2013-10-14 at 05:24 AM.

Dreadlord
    So why do I see many top locks including sparkuggz, blatty etc going for as little crit as possible? The only explanation I can think of is the 4 set devaluing crit.

http://sparkuggz.com/5-4-destruction-guide/ here you go pal. let spark tell you the same thing thats in the destro sticky at the top!