Wink Unusual ways to play through dungeons or raids at the correct level

What unusual ways do you play through dungeons or raids at the correct level (as in the level you ment to do it at)
    For instance, a DPS class with pet and a friend that plays a healer, going through all of the dungeons at the correct level.

Do you do that?

I recommend you try it, it makes the content feel like the correct difficulty in term of how it was before.
    Plus you will need to go to the dungeon or raid location to enter, as you would be only 2 people doing it.

Everytime I go into Dire Maul North, I get the group to do a Tribute run and afterwards get thanked because it reveals 2 hidden quests from the Ogres you didn't kill. I think that's what you mean?

on my 85 bloodDK i just solo everything lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    on my 85 bloodDK i just solo everything lol
    That is not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about if you play for example at level 15-21 with a level 15-21 character, doing The Deadmines perhaps as a Hunter with pet and a Mage that uses sheep for some control and frost while the Hunter tries to tank, you know..

Play unusual ways..

Not the ordinary tank and healer, directly going on the looking for dungeon but doing the unusual.

Deleted
    If i'm able to 2man instances it does feel like the content is utterly useless but certainly not like it's the correct difficulty.
    However we've seen people solo'ing CM or 3 manning gold CM... so yeah whatever

As for myself I don't do any dongeons so idk, maybe zerging every HC bosses in ToT in less than 2 minutes would qualify as unusual...?
    Or that time I did herald of the titan half naked because flask / food buffs are so op.

Deleted
    I usually have a lot of fun with current content.

Soloed Chaos Theory acheivement at 80.
    Soloed some other heroic stuff that I dont even remember.
    4 manned lich king 10 man
    4 manned VoA10
    5 manned ulduar 10
    4 manned naxx10

Soloed all Cata heroics at 85 with hunter.

Leveled a hunter 15-85 100% by soloing dungeons without heirlooms only using items that dropped in the instances and from instance quests. Couldnt bother after 85 to do until 90 as I wanted it 90 quick.

Soloed all MoP heroics at 90 in blue gear on paladin
    Soloed all MoP heroics on hunter
    Tanked all heroics naked with random LFG groups
    Tanked all heroics with ressurection sickness with LFG groups (unequipped a few pieces too)
    Working on soloing MoP hero glory on hunter
    Completed all heroics and T14 raids while current using weapon from deadmines (without being carried).
    2 manned glory of the pandaria raider (all achievements possible to do on 2).
    4 manned MSV during T15 (5 manned Gara'Jal)
    Soloed stone guards normal and heroic
    Soloed Garalon

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrael the Impatient View Post
    That is not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about if you play for example at level 15-21 with a level 15-21 character, doing The Deadmines perhaps as a Hunter with pet and a Mage that uses sheep for some control and frost while the Hunter tries to tank, you know..

Play unusual ways..

Not the ordinary tank and healer, directly going on the looking for dungeon but doing the unusual.
    When i said solo, i meant by myself.
    And just cause it's at 85 (which isnt even max level) doesn't really make it any different,
    and you have to pre-plan just as much if not more than your proposed ideas
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.