Jade spirit on boa staff?

Looking to level an alt mage, can I put jade spirit on the boa staff? About to farm the justice points for it.

They changed all enchants to scale with level. You could use MoP level enchants on all your heirlooms and they'd still be tradeable/usable by lower-level characters.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    wont be worth the money tho tbh at 80 windsong gives 150 mastery crit haste

they also scaled gems as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Word of advice: Some enchants scale far, far better than others despite seeming like they wouldn't. There's a leg enchant that gives Strenght/Crit and another that gives Attack Power/Crit. Same level range originally, I believe. At level 1 - 58, the Str one not only gives less AP ultimately but the crit is even smaller than the other one's when they scale down.
    Windsong and elemental force is really all you need.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Someone had a spreadsheet on here about how enchants scaled. And surprisingly Power Torrent beat out Jade Spirit at sub 85 levels. I'll poke around and see if I can't find the thread again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have gotten so many timeless isle epics and disenchanted them into massive amounts of sha crystals. I used those Sha crystals for Dancing Steel / Jade Spirit and put them on ALL of my MoP BOA items You can, and I would advise you do too. Assuming you the gold isn't an issue to you anyway.

Here's the spreadsheet the above poster mentioned:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...c201UXc#gid=11

Power Torrent is the preferred enchant for the 1-85 staff though, it scales better for those levels. And yes you can put it or Jade Spirit on the staff now.
    Last edited by Forgettable; 2013-10-16 at 08:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by morph4037 View Post
    Someone had a spreadsheet on here about how enchants scaled. And surprisingly Power Torrent beat out Jade Spirit at sub 85 levels. I'll poke around and see if I can't find the thread again.
    You don't really need a spreadsheet. Power Torrent procs 75 intellect from 1-60 with a 45 second cooldown while Jade Spirit procs 62 intellect with a 50 second cooldown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody got the blue post of this? The enchant scaling on BoA items?
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I put windsong on my staff oh boy when the haste buff hits its like a machine gun lol
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Jade spirit has no ICD. That means better uptime IIRC. So it might be better for BoAs
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol-Kinabol View Post
    Anybody got the blue post of this? The enchant scaling on BoA items?
    Check out 5.4 patch notes.