Funniest LFR Moment

We all know how LFR can be incredibly frustrating at times. But sometimes there are those moments that are so incredibly stupid they are really funny. Please share.

My favorite so far is yesterday we had a death knight tank in SoO wing 2. He was in full 496 timeless gear, with absolutely no gems or enchants. The best part is he had a blue 316 trinket (with like +50 stamina) and the watermelon trinket from valley of the four winds. He didn't speak english either.

Also had a blood death knight dps today that pulled 27k. Thank god for Flex raiding.

Deleted
    For me its still Elegon, first week it was available. I explained the fight, using /rw and all caps for the "MOVE OUT OF THE MIDDLE" when the energy hits a pillar bit and even spammed a raid warning when the floor was about to fall away during the fight, and STILL 23 people fell to their deaths not hilarious on its own, but 14 people in the LFR were guildies and it was only me and our GM/RL that didn't die /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    The holy paladin who claimed she/he died to "insta-kill" mechanics that they couldn't do anything about on Nazgrim. It was ravager. It was the first week, but it is kinda difficult to miss the huge spinning weapon slowly making its way towards you. Other people were being insta-killed by the same thing, according to the pally, and there wasn't anything to do to fix it. Made me laugh.

Zoned in at spoils with 7 stacks of shame, asked what was wiping them
    reply: "Tanks are not working together"