Glyph of Frenzied Regeneration

Am i to understand that using this glyph just gives druids a flat out 40% healing increase? forever? or did i read it wrong?

Deleted
    For as long as frenzied regen is up ofc...
    Last edited by mmocaa8ea6144f; 2013-10-12 at 07:29 AM.

what if im a moonkin in pvp i use that glyph pop bear form get 50 rage use frenzied regen and just go back into moonkin form? wont i have the buff until "cancelled" meaning its there until i turn it off or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batmoonn View Post
    what if im a moonkin in pvp i use that glyph pop bear form get 50 rage use frenzied regen and just go back into moonkin form? wont i have the buff until "cancelled" meaning its there until i turn it off or?
    Moonkins don't have Frenzied Regeneration IIRC, and even so, it requires you to at least have done a couple of attacks while in bear form and stay in bear form. It immediately cancels when you swap forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Moonkins don't have Frenzied Regeneration IIRC, and even so, it requires you to at least have done a couple of attacks while in bear form and stay in bear form. It immediately cancels when you swap forms.
    Your cat profile picture is perfect with the "theory shutdown" answer you gave him xD

But yea, big no no on Moonkins having access to Frenzied Regen (glyphed or otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    Currently on live it doesn't cancel when you swap forms.

All they've done is change the duration so all the information we've got to go on so far is this: The glyph is currently available to feral, resto and moonkin specs. Although it is likely to change.