Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Conqueror token drop chances.

So, SoO is out since one month now? I can understand what one would mean by bad luck, i understand how statistcs work, but there is something that is not convicing me, and almost makes me sure blizzard must have lowered the drop chances for the warlock priest pala tier token.

Even though i ran the entire flex wings from day 1 on both my warlock and my alt priest i ve never got one tier token for any of them. But since flex raids loot system works in a different way, i m not gonna say anything about this (even though not having one tier drop on any of my 2 toons on flex is quite a bit strange)

I m raiding on my lock, in a semi casual guild with good heroic progression in all tiers (cleared firelands hc, ds heroic, 9/14hc t14, 10/13hc t15 etc)
    I m running normal SoO on my warlock week after week after it s release, clearing all content (except for the first week) and we are yet to see ONE pala priest lock token drop EVER. The same thing happened also on t15, when i managed to get a full 4set towards the end of the expansion. Most of my other guild mates have already 2pc some even got 4pc, yet none of us poor locks priests palas, has put his hand on 1pc let alone 2pc . I even had to open a ticket with blizzard, which ofc was futile. So my question is: are there any other cases which indicate towards a heavily (or slightly) reduced chance of the said token to drop? I m almost convinced that since blizzard made 4 classes compete for the other two tokens, they reduced the drop chances of the "3class token".

Btw things got even worse when for an entire lockout of clearing SoO, there was not ONE cloth dps drop (including trinkets off hands and weapons).

it's honestly seeming like it drops gear no one can use on purpose but i know the system doesnt work that way
    we've got a decent spread on tokens so far outa SoO, which is weird in itself, but a lot OF DE's have gone out with most
    people still needing stuff off most bosses
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats one of the reasons i switched back from 10 to 25man , in ToT we had such a bad luck with tokens its insane , our druid had pretty much 4pc for all specs (yes all 4 specs) before any priest/lock/pal even got 4pc...

It's easy, seriously.. Someone in your guild has a lot of blizz store pets and/or spent a lot in Hearthstone real money store.. There's a hidden mechanic in the system, that people who directly support Blizz got better luck on drops..
    Let's say your holy pally has the most Blizz-store purchases - then most of the loot that drops will be int plate, with just occasional other items.. So yea, not much you can do except funneling more money into Blizz-stores...

INFRACTED: Please post constructively. Not only is this unhelpful, but it could promote misinformation. -Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-10-12 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

My semi-casual guild got flooded with pally priest lock tokens in ToT, but through SoO so far we've only gotten one. During ToT we had myself (lock) and 2 pallies, I had 4set and the 2 pallies had their ms and os 4set before we started having one of the pallies turn them in just to DE them for the haunting spirits. In SoO so far we have myself, 2 pallies, and a priest on the token. So far including celestial kills, flex, and bonus rolls, 2 of the 4 of us have our 2piece, meanwhile we have 2 people on the protector token with 4piece.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Deleted
    We've had problems with conqueror tokens ever since T11, all we get is Vanquisher(? Is that the name, whatever the druid one is).

SOO has been more generous than any other tier for is with Conqueror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our Shaman now has 4pc for all 3 specs. One Hunter got their 4pc the very first week. Other Hunter, the following week. Druid has 4pc for two specs. Pallies (x2), Priest and Lock have 1-2 pieces max now and what they do have is purely from the Celestials. RNG is fun!

Deleted
    All of our items that have been HC TF'd we haven't been able to use since no-one in the raid could use them We seem to get loads of protectors but limited conqueror and vanquisher.

Oh the joys of RNG.

We have literally got 10 Vanquisher pieces in a row so far, theres NO conqueror dropping at all for us. Kinda weird though

My guild was Conq-starved in T15, loads of Conq is dropping in T16, RNG is RNG.

one of them has a lower dropchance, because its only 3 classes on it, as far as I remeber.

They used to be 33%/33%33%, then they added dks and it was 30%/30%/40%, so adding monks should make it 35%/35%/30% or something right?
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

nop
    since they added monks its now 40/40/20 :P or at least thats what raiders feel when vanq and prot have 4set for all 3 specs before conq users have 4 set for 1 spec
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Deleted
    Our Pala, Priest and Warlock are already collecting their second gear tokens, while the rest of the raid is waiting to get at least two set pieces.

100 / 11 = ~9.1

36.36%
    36.36%
    27.27%
    Last edited by mmoc7819529dd0; 2013-10-13 at 12:52 PM.

Obviously it all comes down to RNG, but overall our general loot ratio for tier is 60% prot, 25% vanq, 15% conq. Last tier I was seeing mostly the same, but more like 5-10% conq. The only logical reasoning is it is the last 3 class token currently, therefore 40/40/20 or something within those lines seems reasonable. I would bet protector is not really 60%+ droprate, but it sure feels like it.
    Stay salty my friends.

Conq has the lowest drop chance since it's the only tier token that still has 3 classes on it (the other tokens have 4 classes each, so they have a higher chance to drop)

If not for essence's I'd probably not have 2p along with a few other guildies. We have like 13-14ish conq users in guild it's kind of silly.

I raid in a casual 10 man, and we always get prot tokens, it happened in ToT and now it's happening in SoO. I myself play a shaman, however, I wish other tokens would drop for other raiders. Not to mention that in ToT and even in SoO we see the same cloth/plate drops on a boss to boss basis. It's ridiculous how a majority of the time you see the same exact duo pieces drop as previous weeks.

Deleted
    Same, we've had 19 tokens drop (and will have another 5 this week once we clear) and not a SINGLE ONE has been conqueror. I think they reduce the drop chance because only 3 classes use the token, which is bullshit, because in my current raid we have 3 palas and 2 locks, so there's half the raid.

It should just be a 33% chance and be done with it. But as it stands, this is clearly not the case.

Deleted
    Those tokens just have a somewhat low drop chance. Luckily our raid reflects the tokens' class distribution, meaning we only have one paladin, one priest (who only wants 2P) and a warlock that plays somewhat irregularly rolling on them. Garrosh is also going to fix some of these issues, I assume. So happy that blizzard put that extra token of choice in.

Wowhead says something about 37%/37%/26% drop chance on the bosses, which is what you would expect due to the missing fourth class on that conqueror token.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fenderiarhs View Post
    So, SoO is out since one month now? I can understand what one would mean by bad luck, i understand how statistcs work, but there is something that is not convicing me, and almost makes me sure blizzard must have lowered the drop chances for the warlock priest pala tier token.

Even though i ran the entire flex wings from day 1 on both my warlock and my alt priest i ve never got one tier token for any of them. But since flex raids loot system works in a different way, i m not gonna say anything about this (even though not having one tier drop on any of my 2 toons on flex is quite a bit strange)

I m raiding on my lock, in a semi casual guild with good heroic progression in all tiers (cleared firelands hc, ds heroic, 9/14hc t14, 10/13hc t15 etc)
    I m running normal SoO on my warlock week after week after it s release, clearing all content (except for the first week) and we are yet to see ONE pala priest lock token drop EVER. The same thing happened also on t15, when i managed to get a full 4set towards the end of the expansion. Most of my other guild mates have already 2pc some even got 4pc, yet none of us poor locks priests palas, has put his hand on 1pc let alone 2pc . I even had to open a ticket with blizzard, which ofc was futile. So my question is: are there any other cases which indicate towards a heavily (or slightly) reduced chance of the said token to drop? I m almost convinced that since blizzard made 4 classes compete for the other two tokens, they reduced the drop chances of the "3class token".

Btw things got even worse when for an entire lockout of clearing SoO, there was not ONE cloth dps drop (including trinkets off hands and weapons).
    the curse of playing 10m. luckily we have had some luck with conq as we've gotten our first paladin 4pc geared, now we just need our other 4 conq users to get it also.

we've gotten plenty of offpieces, just not what our cloth users really want.

Our raid rarely see's any conq or really any Dps cloth gear for that matter. 10/14H And still 560 ilvl.