Thread: why meta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If you look at Sparkuggz's recent warlock guide

http://sparkuggz.com/5-4-destruction-guide/

He provides information, due to the fights in SoO, the Legendary meta gem is actually better for destruction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwombat View Post
    Well actually i think he/she is right. Well ok, it's not exactly 30% or 3% and i don't know, if these assumptions were calculated by him or if he/she took the numbers just by the face value. But after some calculations i made, these numbers are in the ballpark of the "real" numbers.
    Care to share? Because I have different results.

Deleted
    To say i took the "real" numbers, is exaggerated. I simed warlocks without any metagem, the with the two gems. Then I compared the simed procrate/uptime of the legendary metagem, with different logs and they were the same. From there i calculated/compared the simulated dps of the dmg, which was done while the gembuff was up.
    I have to admit, that i did not include the critrating or the int from the gems, but it shouldn't be that much of a difference.

legendary meta is quite nice for fnb immo, and the start ember reg in the hero phase, then again i switch to affli quite often so my reforge is anyway on affli. switching 5k legendary and 1k normal meta seems like way to much gold for a quite small diffrence, and try to explain it to a guild leader why i use the cheap gem seems silly^^