Thread: Silent nerf

Silent nerf

Is it just me, or did something happen yesterday. It seems my dps has gone down while I have done no changes to my character.

Well, Onyxia deep breaths more...

Nothing changed that is documented yet.

Individual dps swings from pull to pull can vary a lot.

Small sample size = big statistical error.

Onyxia won't breath more if you sacrifice a hunter before the pull. There may be some statistical error involve, but honestly, what can you lose? Apart from a hunter?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Hunters are a dime a dozen anyways...so spend a dime every pull and sacrifice a dozen per pull

pffft hunters they send animals in to do their dirty work cos they are pansies.

Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    Onyxia won't breath more if you sacrifice a hunter before the pull. There may be some statistical error involve, but honestly, what can you lose? Apart from a hunter?
    My guild never managed to kill Ra-Den without having a Hunter die before the second phase, I think you might be onto something with the Hunter sacrificing.

you are absolutely correct mike something did change; they are just bullshitting you.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    ...aaaand I'm closing this before this thread takes a turn for the worse.

No, nothing changed.